Don't contract any Boron surveyers

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

goslin
x3ap

Don't contract any Boron surveyers

Post by goslin » Sun, 4. Mar 12, 19:57

Go read the sector description of Distant Clouds. After that, go scan all the asteroids in the sector....

goslin
x3ap

Post by goslin » Sun, 4. Mar 12, 20:07

Looks like someone left 75,000 credits floating in space in this sector too... unless its randomized, @ 21.1, 5, -12.3

sadron
x3tc

Post by sadron » Sun, 4. Mar 12, 20:13

Uh... what exactly is it you're trying to tell us? Also everybody and their mother know about the 75k credits.

Dank7430
x3ap

Post by Dank7430 » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 00:34

sadron wrote:Uh... what exactly is it you're trying to tell us? Also everybody and their mother know about the 75k credits.
There is no need to be so rude. Every time I see you commenting on a thread your generally being insulting or rash. Whoever the OP is, they were clearly trying to give advice on something, or being generally helpful. More than what could be said for your comments.

Also it appears everyone and there mother did not know about that crate as I did not and have played this game for a long time, so run along child

sadron
x3tc

Post by sadron » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 00:39

Dank7430 wrote:
sadron wrote:Uh... what exactly is it you're trying to tell us? Also everybody and their mother know about the 75k credits.
There is no need to be so rude. Every time I see you commenting on a thread your generally being insulting or rash. Whoever the OP is, they were clearly trying to give advice on something, or being generally helpful. More than what could be said for your comments.

Also it appears everyone and there mother did not know about that crate as I did not and have played this game for a long time, so run along child
Okay that's an over exaggeration. I'm very rarely rude here. And calling me a child is down right lame. I admit it was crass of me to say what I said, but I didn't know what to make of the OP.

Kirlack
x3tc

Re: Don't contract any Boron surveyers

Post by Kirlack » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 00:40

goslin wrote:Go read the sector description of Distant Clouds. After that, go scan all the asteroids in the sector....
I can't since I don't own AP. Somebody enlighten me please? What's the problem?

TheGoldElite
x4

Post by TheGoldElite » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 00:59

Im pretty sure the sector description is about the boron hoping to find lots of resources in the sector, but wasted their investment, If Im thinking of the right sector. Then the OP would be about how he scanned the asteroids and there were actually plenty of high yield roids, but my memory is abit fuzzy havent played AP much

goslin
x3ap

Post by goslin » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 01:41

Yea, there are two nividium asteroids in the sector.... i thought it was either a funny joke or accident from the developers. But if I have to explain it then that just ruins the joke for you to find in your own game '-p

Draekros
xr

Re: Don't contract any Boron surveyers

Post by Draekros » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 01:42

goslin wrote:Go read the sector description of Distant Clouds. After that, go scan all the asteroids in the sector....
I think he is referring to the three Nividium roids (3, 5, 7 yields) which can be found there (Distant Clouds).

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”