X3AP - Pirate Base blue - Pirate Laser Towers red????

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Casualty
x3ap

X3AP - Pirate Base blue - Pirate Laser Towers red????

Post by Casualty » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 13:43

Pirate base has given me docking permission but when I get in range of laser towers (which are red) they convert my Mistral to its basic elements. Any way to solve this problem?

wRAR
x3tc

Post by wRAR » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 14:25

First option: shoot them down (you will probably need to hack their owner base again before they respawn). Second option: when you fly there personally, use the docking computer to minimize the contact with them

nightjar56
x3tc

Post by nightjar56 » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 14:43

I had that in US by Legend's Home. The LTs went blue once I'd done a mission or 2 for the PB. Had to dodge the LTs 'til then tho - fly around, out of range :-)

Viivrabe
x3tc

Post by Viivrabe » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 16:17

send in a ship OOS and they will turn blue.

weather they stay that way depends on your reputation i believe.

so send in a M5 or something and they should turn blue then send in the Minstral

JackKiller2266

Post by JackKiller2266 » Sun, 22. Apr 12, 07:37

i had the same problem and then the pirate base kept launch m3s and m4s to attack my freighters........so i went on a rampage spent millions in missiles and laid waste to any pirates in that sector, and launch 3 fighter drones to kill two of the LT lol :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”