[AP] arghhh, not the XI bug again :(

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LTerSlash
x4

[AP] arghhh, not the XI bug again :(

Post by LTerSlash » Mon, 12. Mar 12, 06:50

I remember to have reported this and getting fixed back in early versions of TC...

The thing is, if you start a XI mission and there is other Xenon ships in the sector they get accounted for mission objectives, with its OK, but those normal Xenon ships moves outside the sector, and if that happen the XI mission will never end you cant go to kill the missing ships because if you get outside the sector the XI mission will be aborted.

ARGH, now i have a +40 millon XI mission that i cant over, i took a XI mission in GE, while a lot of Xenon forces where in system, about 2 J, several M6 and 3 Q, in addition to this a Xenon patrol was avaible too and i took that too, after an hour of fighting GE sector is clear, the Xenon patrol mission is over for XI mission with +40.000.000 remains unfished and mission guide points to Xenon Sector 598 :S probably some N got away.

DestaThemba

Post by DestaThemba » Mon, 12. Mar 12, 07:06

Surprised, heh? Egosoft does not have enough competent people to fix all its bugs. They will live forever :twisted:

El_Coronel
x3tc

Post by El_Coronel » Mon, 12. Mar 12, 09:31

Don't know much about your situation from experience, but perhaps you could send some AI ships to the Xenon sector and hope they take the culprit out?

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Mon, 12. Mar 12, 14:24

you can send ships to kill those xenon OOS and mission will be finished

LTerSlash
x4

Post by LTerSlash » Tue, 13. Mar 12, 06:49

I think they are somewhere in the Xenon Core sector by now, no way to even known the ones to kill. Bah, 40m to the trash can.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”