Argon ranking

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

morallo
x4

Argon ranking

Post by morallo » Mon, 12. Mar 12, 15:19

Ok so im new to X3 as i got X3:TC back in 2009 and never played it, but i got the AP other day and love the game.
but im having an issue, i started out as humble merchant and i realy want the MK3 but i cant seem to get the Argon rank, i seem to be stuck at 37% Argon Federation Associate and i need to gain 2 more ranks to buy the item. just wondering do i need to do some killing to gain ranking in that or cna i just keep trading and after a while it should go up?

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Mon, 12. Mar 12, 15:27

Keep trading in Argon space, that will raise your rank. Fighting will probably do so faster, but it depends what kind of game you want to play.

Of course, you could just go and buy the MkIII software from the Teladi instead... :p

morallo
x4

Post by morallo » Mon, 12. Mar 12, 15:36

yea its started going up :D , wheres this Teladi place you speak of lol i want an automated trader ! i need more money so i can try solar station

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Mon, 12. Mar 12, 16:04

Most, if not all Teladi Equipment Docks sell the MkIII Trade software. Assuming you started in the Argon Prime region (and tried buying it from Terracorp HQ) the nearest place to get it is probably Ceo's Buckzoid.

zanex09
x3tc

Post by zanex09 » Mon, 12. Mar 12, 19:00

If you don't feel like looking for a teladi station you could get a fast TS/TP or even a TM would work, equip it with a Jumpdrive and some ecells and fly around argon space checking out the lightbulb missions. You can find some for transport people 1 or 2 sectors away. You can mash these out fairly fast making alot of credits and the rep boost from is huge. For me on Terran Conflict on the lower level it was maybe 2 or 3 missions per rank.

You can also do some of the cargo transport missions with these ships as well so you have more Variety.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”