Avarice in AP

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Stormrider_KOTD

Avarice in AP

Post by Stormrider_KOTD » Thu, 15. Mar 12, 16:47

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked but I cannot find the answer to it anywhere:

Can you still buy Avarice in AP or is it always claimed by the Teladi?

Magnu
xr

Post by Magnu » Thu, 15. Mar 12, 16:57

It's Teladi owned, occupied and cannot be bought.

sadron
x3tc

Post by sadron » Thu, 15. Mar 12, 20:14

Can you buy ANY territories in AP? Now that I think about it. (Didn't know you could in TC)

Terrachova
x3tc

Post by Terrachova » Thu, 15. Mar 12, 20:16

Why not just 'claim' a sector for your own? It makes more sense to me to own one through conquest than buying one. Take an Unknown sector for an easy claim, or if you're really daring, 'take' one from one of the main races!

Or take a Pirate sector.

wRAR
x3tc

Post by wRAR » Thu, 15. Mar 12, 20:33

sadron wrote:Can you buy ANY territories in AP?
No.

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Thu, 15. Mar 12, 21:04

sadron wrote:Can you buy ANY territories in AP? Now that I think about it. (Didn't know you could in TC)
You can't buy any sectors in TC either. The Avarice auction was a feature in Reunion.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 15. Mar 12, 21:15

Kirlack wrote:
sadron wrote:Can you buy ANY territories in AP? Now that I think about it. (Didn't know you could in TC)
You can't buy any sectors in TC either. The Avarice auction was a feature in Reunion.
In TC you pay for the ANH sector.
And the Hub is "your sector".

The Hub is the only player owned "sector" in AP at the moment.
No more info from Egosoft as to if or when there will be any further updates :(

AshToDust
x3tc

Post by AshToDust » Fri, 16. Mar 12, 08:23

The player faction is by nature a new and fragile power in X-universe. At most it's a clay feet giant. I don't see a major faction accepting a new one owning a sector... it's too much of an easy target. At least officially.
In fact, you own any sector where you are making the rules, whoever is officially owning it.

Only issue is GoD spawning station in sector we are rampaging and convoy still trying to go through our fleet ^^

delray
x3tc

Post by delray » Fri, 16. Mar 12, 10:25

I hope in Rebirth player will be a proper corporation and will be able to claim certain parts of space as his own...
Where is it?

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Fri, 16. Mar 12, 12:27

TTD wrote:
Kirlack wrote:
In TC you pay for the ANH sector.
And the Hub is "your sector".
:oops: Totally forgot about the ANH sector. Fail on my part :p

I don't consider the Hub sector a 'player sector' as such as it remains an unknown sector, still, massive oversight on my part, thank you TTD :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”