[AP] hyperion vanguard cant undock

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dznguy
x3tc

[AP] hyperion vanguard cant undock

Post by dznguy » Sat, 24. Mar 12, 23:20

so im docked at the shipyard in cloudbase southeast and now im trying to undock, but i cant. everytime that i do it, i end up ramming the the station. is this a bug or something?

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Sat, 24. Mar 12, 23:28

its a known issue Hyperion is a big ship and in some cases cant un-dock without crashes so you need to use auto-pilot to un-dock for you, go to ship commands -> idle

Magnu
xr

Post by Magnu » Sat, 24. Mar 12, 23:28

Use autopilot to undock (dock at another station or move to position).

Edit: Late again..

AdamChirnside
x4

Post by AdamChirnside » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 08:09

So is this problem being addressed by any official bugfixes? It would even be fine in the interim to make the Hyperion count as a capital ship, and use the external dock slot.

Lazerius
x4

Post by Lazerius » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 09:30

if this had been addressed properly, I wouldn't be so hesitant to start another DID game.

My last DID, I had a springblossom and 50 million in the bank ready to start the AP plot, and I blew up (while using autopilot to do it) headed to start the plot.

Even had all commonwealth races in the +, and terrans were sitting pretty high too.

2 days wasted b/c of that crap. :evil:

Lone Jedi
x3tc

Post by Lone Jedi » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 16:26

nickallthat wrote:if this had been addressed properly, I wouldn't be so hesitant to start another DID game.

My last DID, I had a springblossom and 50 million in the bank ready to start the AP plot, and I blew up (while using autopilot to do it) headed to start the plot.

Even had all commonwealth races in the +, and terrans were sitting pretty high too.

2 days wasted b/c of that crap. :evil:
DiD is not feasible until may be 2 more patches come.
I live in my Vidar.

Laser hit efficiency: 97% @190,499 shots
Missile hit efficiency: 97% @4,204 missiles fired

DHSkully
x3tc

Post by DHSkully » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 20:26

I had the same problem a long time ago. It still happens to me now and then but I always use the auto pilot to Idle, it takes you out and you can hit the space bar as soon as you are clear. There have been may new threads on undocking lager M6's including the Springblossom. If you do find you have docked inside a station always use auto pilot. AND!!! the same applies to capital ships to. I came back from UFJD sector in my Arran with a full hold Nividium and changed ship to the Hyp' to go and save at a local station and bingo crashed on exit. Hmmm then I bought insurance (1st time in 3 yrs) :evil:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”