[AP] External Commodity Logistic TS's not using Jumpdrive

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RoverTX
x4

[AP] External Commodity Logistic TS's not using Jumpdrive

Post by RoverTX » Wed, 28. Mar 12, 05:49

I have a number of Traders running External Commodity Logistic to move missiles from my production complex, to the HUB. No matter what I do, turn jumpdrive on in the regular command menu, or the trader command, I can't get them to jump. They have more then enough energy and both stations should have plenty of energy cells in stock all the time, am I missing something, or do they just have to rank up? Playing AP 2.0 with Bonus pack, and a few mods, but no scripts that work with traders or any trade commands what so ever.

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Wed, 28. Mar 12, 06:14

nvm they are now jumping. For the past ten minutes I have been sitting in SETA watching them not jump out, then 5 minutes ago they just randomly started jumping out. I tried everything including start and stopping their whole route, nothing worked, and boom they just started.....

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 28. Mar 12, 11:38

CLS pilots will not use jumpdrive until they reach Cargo Messenger rank (rank 4 of 6). Have a read of the AP BP CLS notes in the addon/documentation folder to see who does what.

Moving to Universe forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Wed, 28. Mar 12, 18:34

Ah shoot, I was using a guide and for some reason it said they didn't need it but UT and ST did, or at least thats what I got out it of. O well thanks.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”