Cockpit MOD and vanilla games.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ghostfire1981
x4

Cockpit MOD and vanilla games.

Post by Ghostfire1981 » Fri, 30. Mar 12, 23:23

Hello everyone... i haven't been playing this wonderful game in a while... and i need to get some information.

I always play the games as vanilla... without any MODs, BUT i really miss the cockpits from X2 and so on.

So my first question is... if i install a cockpit MOD, will it make my game status as modified... when or if i transfer my stats to the scoreboard?

And question two... what cockpit MOD is the best at the moment? Im currently playing the Steam version of Terran Conflict.

And does the said cockpit MOD work in Albion Prelude (as its the "same" game as Terran Conflict)?
Yarr! There be pirates in our universe.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 30. Mar 12, 23:35

You need to ask mod and script questions in the Script and Modding forum for TC.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

WingC3
x4

Post by WingC3 » Fri, 30. Mar 12, 23:48

The ITS cockpit mod has variants for TC and AP. They are the same game but do not share 100% of the same folders.

http://www.its-schiffswerft.homepage.t- ... glish.html

They're pretty awesome. You can see the screenshots on his site.
Read the install instructions carefully.

It DOES mark your game as modified, but frankly, the atmosphere of the game is so different and generic without them, I don't care.

Ghostfire1981
x4

Post by Ghostfire1981 » Sat, 31. Mar 12, 00:13

Nanook: Yeah, thanx for moving it... :)

WingC3: Looks nice... i need to check iy out.

Any other cockpit MODs that i should know about? Ive been browsing the forum... but its difficult to choose one... everyone has a favourite one... and i mad ethis post to get some information about the most popular ones.

Im sure there are others wondering about the same thing. :)
Yarr! There be pirates in our universe.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”