[AP] (Relatively) easy way to get fight Rank

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mayhem93

[AP] (Relatively) easy way to get fight Rank

Post by Mayhem93 » Sat, 31. Mar 12, 15:40

I found a relatively easy way to get higher fight rank.

For this you need a Destroyer (i also happen to carry my whole fleet with it), clear Gaian Star sector and park your destroyer sideways at the front of the gate (at about 5 km away, so you can dodge incoming enemy fire).

Usually lots of enemies spawn through the gate, 10-15 minutes after I've cleared the sector a pirate M2 appeared and whopped his ass big time.

The chance to die there is very low because of your position relative to the gate through which enemies come.

delray
x3tc

Post by delray » Sat, 31. Mar 12, 15:45

For me M7M in Xenon core sectors is still the fastest way to get some good rep (they respawn fast). Gaian is where I cap ships, not blow them up.
Where is it?

Mayhem93

Post by Mayhem93 » Sat, 31. Mar 12, 15:56

I don't like capping, I want my entire fleet to consist of Argon only ships. And I want to destroy all pirate stations (except IBL stations) because I don't got anything else to do :D and Xenon sectors are too dangerous for me at the moment.

I also raped the yaki sectors and destroyed their shipyard. The Duke's HQ was already destroyed unfortunately :( but I killed the carrier that was flying there. Now that Gaian Star has been laid to waste, more will follow.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”