Point to Point Jumpdrive and docking of some ships ?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Shihan
x2

Point to Point Jumpdrive and docking of some ships ?

Post by Shihan » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 13:27

This is probably in the post somewhere, but I don't know how to search within the post by putting in a phrase.

Where are these P2P jumpdrives, which equipment docks, I see the regular jumpdrives, I don't even see a P2P drive listed in the encyclopedia after using Cycrows cheat to reveal all encyclopedia entries. Or are they automatically included on certain ships.

To see and test it I created an Asgard TL with Cycrows cheat, I can't tell it to dock anywhere. I put all equipment on it, the dock at a station option is not available. I know it can only dock certain places but the option is not even avaliable in the commands under navigation. I can be in the ship and dock it at the shipyard in Sirius Prime, but can't tell it to dock anywhere. I bought a Anasticius from Sirius Prime, and equipped it, it also doesn't have the option to dock at any station in Navigation commands. I am guessing some ships can't be docked once bought. Although I would think the Asgard TL would be dockable with navigation commands, or maybe I am a bit bugged.

The excalibur for Ian has 10X Readtxt shields so I am thinknig maybe this ship is bugged or I am.

I am using Steam 3.2 version of X3 TC

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 13:30

For a start it seems you're not using X3TC 3.2, at least not vanilla, as the ships and places you've mentioned are from XTC mod. Maybe you could tell us exactly what you're running and we might get a better idea of how to help... :wink:
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Shihan
x2

Post by Shihan » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 13:54

Ok, Steam X3 TC 3.2 version, made a fresh load of this and added the full 1.2a Xtended mod. I have added Cycrows cheat, Anarkis, mobile ship repairs version 1.7, Weapons quickswap script, some ships, Pegasus, Viper, Federation Difiant, Sovereign, Jem Hadar battle cruiser, Leviathon Fortress, Maya fighter.

I have tried with and without Cycrows advanced jumpdrive. FTL portion of Advanced jumpdrive does not work (in sector jump), Jumpdrive energy generator works, and it will send one to center of sector or a gate.

With this combination I had the results noted in first post. Whin I made this post I was on the Xtended 1.2a post of 274 pages, though the post would show up there, trying to put in correct place.
Ironman

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 14:20

Ah you obviously his New Topic instead of Post Reply. Maybe one of the mods can merge it for you. :)
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 14:31

you can PM a moderator if you need merging done

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”