Khaak Beta Kyon Emitters

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

crafty Wilbs

Khaak Beta Kyon Emitters

Post by crafty Wilbs » Thu, 5. Apr 12, 12:09

Wow. Been quite a while since i posted to the old Egosoft forums.

Anyways, just a quick question although i have a horrible feeling i already know what the answer is. I happened across a clapped out Khaak Corvette in Savage Spur (so yay as i've always wanted one of these!) and, having refurbished and rekitted it, i'm on the hunt for some Kyon emitters. I have a sneaking suspicion that you can't get these for love nor money, but if anyone has happened across them i'd be grateful to know where.

Cheers awfully!

:D

pulzarokkit
x4

Post by pulzarokkit » Thu, 5. Apr 12, 12:16

You can finda few more if you find the khaak fighter(s) but that is that, you must either script mor ein or restart the game and hope the rng will give you more beta kyons.
...All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die....

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Thu, 5. Apr 12, 16:40

Mine only came with 4, so I just gave up and scripted them in. Its kind of an oversite because if they wanted to they could have specified the ships weapons instead of just giving it the default random load out.

p00fer
x4

Post by p00fer » Thu, 5. Apr 12, 19:50

remember some1 mentioning you can clone them via by linking eqdock tha takes it (prolly only yours with dwm) to a shipyard(aka phq) and equip more then 1 newly bought ship with it

gecos
x3tc

Re: Khaak Beta Kyon Emitters

Post by gecos » Fri, 6. Apr 12, 10:32

crafty Wilbs wrote:Wow. Been quite a while since i posted to the old Egosoft forums.

Anyways, just a quick question although i have a horrible feeling i already know what the answer is. I happened across a clapped out Khaak Corvette in Savage Spur (so yay as i've always wanted one of these!) and, having refurbished and rekitted it, i'm on the hunt for some Kyon emitters. I have a sneaking suspicion that you can't get these for love nor money, but if anyone has happened across them i'd be grateful to know where.

Cheers awfully!

:D
You've been really unlucky, my Corvette came with 18 beta kyons, I've actually got more than a few spares in it's cargo hold.

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Fri, 6. Apr 12, 12:04

Go and hunt for khaak fighters. I think there a at least 2 randomly located in the game.

devilsad
x3tc

Post by devilsad » Fri, 6. Apr 12, 13:28

Kapakio wrote:Go and hunt for khaak fighters. I think there a at least 2 randomly located in the game.
It's entirely random, other than the M6. I had exactly one abandoned Fighter in my current game, and lots of scouts/interceptors.

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Fri, 6. Apr 12, 17:11

devilsad wrote:
Kapakio wrote:Go and hunt for khaak fighters. I think there a at least 2 randomly located in the game.
It's entirely random, other than the M6. I had exactly one abandoned Fighter in my current game, and lots of scouts/interceptors.
Did you check it with the script?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”