[X:BTF] Quick-buy Goods? [SOLVED]

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ravensnowfall
x3tc

[X:BTF] Quick-buy Goods? [SOLVED]

Post by ravensnowfall » Fri, 6. Apr 12, 23:51

Just picked up the X Superbox the other day when it went on sale on Steam, and have been loving X:BTF so far, aside from one thing. I'm wondering if there is a way to 'buy max' of an item when docked? When I first started, it wasn't too bad, but now that I have 100+ cargo holds, holding the right arrow so that it fills one cargo hold per second is a bit of an annoyance! I was hoping that there might be a way to quick-buy, where the selected item being sold is filled to the maximum you can purchase (limited by holds or credits of course).

- Raven
Last edited by ravensnowfall on Sat, 7. Apr 12, 03:37, edited 1 time in total.

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Sat, 7. Apr 12, 01:13

Try 'Page Up' and 'Page Dn'; they certainly work in later games, I can't remember if they do in BtF though. You cold also try typing a number with the numeric keypad before using the arrows, though I think that method was added in later games. Likewise clicking on the cargo 'slider' with the pointer.
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

ravensnowfall
x3tc

Post by ravensnowfall » Sat, 7. Apr 12, 03:36

Rapier,
Thank you! Page Up/Down was exactly the trick. Saved my fingers from an early demise to arthritis!

- Raven

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”