[AP] Blueprints

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ConCorDian
x4

[AP] Blueprints

Post by ConCorDian » Sun, 8. Apr 12, 00:49

is there any way to organise your blueprints in your PHQ? it has been an annoyance in previous games but in AP im trying to collect ALL blueprints im capible of REing and my blueprints list is getting pretty long.. but there doesn't seem to be a logical order to them... would be nice if it at least sorted them out into drop down opions (like the encyclopedia) organising them into a minimum of class... race and class would be nicer though

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Sun, 8. Apr 12, 00:52

That would be awesome if we could, but I don't think there is a way. They appear to be sorted by some sort of internal ID. This is the reason I no longer try to RE all available ships and only concentrate on the ships I can't buy plus some Terran stuff in case I decide to resume the war.

ConCorDian
x4

Post by ConCorDian » Sun, 8. Apr 12, 00:54

well normally thats all i do as well... i end up with a dozen or so blueprints of ships i use... just wanted to collect them this time since i never tried to get a complete list

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 8. Apr 12, 10:25

In TC they appear in order of race,then ship-class.

I normally have an open text page to which I can refer,in order to make sure I don't keep buying the same blueprints.

eg..

Nova
Nova Raider
Nova Vanguard
Buster
Buster Raider
Buster Vanguard
Buster Sentinel
Discoverer
Discoverer Hauler
Centaur

Mamba
Mamba Raider
Mamba Vanguard
Scorpion
Scorpian Raider
Scorpion Vanguard
Scorpian Sentinel
Jaguar Raider
Jaguar Hauler
Jaguar Vanguard
Dragon

Perseus
Perseus Vangard
Perseus Sentinel
Madusa
Pericles
Pericles Raider
Perecles Vanguard
Pegasus
Pegasus Raider
Pegasus Vanguard
Pegasus Sentinel
Hades

EDIT...
Deleted rest of list ,as you will get the idea from above.

I initially just typed in the list from the PHQ.
Then I saw that they were listed by race.

As the list increased,I saw that they were then listed by class within each race. :)
Last edited by TTD on Sun, 8. Apr 12, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

ConCorDian
x4

Post by ConCorDian » Sun, 8. Apr 12, 14:30

in AP it isn't organised that way.... i also dont remember my TC PHq doing that either to be honest, then again i didn't keep that many blueprints so therefore didn't really pay any attention.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”