[REL] Alliance Normandy SR2 (Mass Effect 3)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

OpC. Davis
x3tc

Sry..

Post by OpC. Davis » Fri, 22. Jun 12, 09:09

Oh shit sry i confused something...

i meant D_JD !!!

Again THANK YOU DJ_D FOR SUCH A MASTERPICE!!!
hope your mod/mods survive any suicide mission, Reaper invasion,
and the coming (x) rebirth :P

rgds

LtCdr. Davis [ 63 scout flotilla :) ]

ESPhoenix

Whiteness

Post by ESPhoenix » Sat, 23. Jun 12, 00:53

Hey, kudos on the mod man, i recently got XRM and was disappointed to find out they took out the longsword, and i couldn't manually add in the ship pack so i was over the moon when i saw this, I'm struggling to get it going though, it's in game but just chrome?? Tried the decal version and Normandy SR2 showed but was still all chrome. :?

Ive done it with the mod loader, and tried it with the manual version but I'm not sure where to put the manual files, any help would be appreciated with that. or maybe I've done something else wrong?

Thanks

DJ_D
x4

Post by DJ_D » Sat, 23. Jun 12, 07:33

It would help if you tell me if you´re trying to use it in AP or TC. The Chrome bug actually only appears on ships that use the old X3:Reunion reflection map in Terrac Conflict. If it appears in AP aswell, I cant really tell, since I dont own it. But I used the original one from ME and the parameters for TC, so I dont know why you have this problem.
"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you´re dead" - Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect3
Alliance Normandy SR2 Mod

zhukov032186
x3tc

Post by zhukov032186 » Sat, 23. Jun 12, 17:58

Alex Corvis
x4

Post by Alex Corvis » Sat, 23. Jun 12, 18:10

For this "chrome" bug - not sure whether that's what I think of - is your Normandy in the TShips race Player, Race1, or something like that? If yes, change that race to a standard race (i.e. argon, terran,...) and spawn it again.
If that helped then it's the fact that ships of those races are spawned with saturation = 0.
Alternatively you can send the ship to you HQ and change the color in spray shop to default/standard (not sure how it's called). Then the original colors will appear.

Phinixa
x4

Post by Phinixa » Wed, 25. Jul 12, 19:03

Really awesome! But the mod doesn't works with AP 2.5(which has been released yesterday) :/ Whenever I install the xsp, I can't find the Normandy at the shipyard. I checked the shipyards at Omicron Lyrae and Argon Sector M148... Also if I save and reload -> gamecrash(I also followed your instructions in the first post, but it still won't work).

I have installed these mods:
[ external image ]
(Note that the Normandy is deactivated so that I can play^^)

Could you help me pls?

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Wed, 25. Jul 12, 19:43

Phinixa wrote:Really awesome! But the mod doesn't works with AP 2.5
I installed it prior to 2.5 and I think I still have that Normandy docked somewhere on 2.5. Can you create it or add it to a shipyard using the cheat package? I remember doing that because it didn't show up on any shipyards.

Phinixa
x4

Post by Phinixa » Wed, 25. Jul 12, 21:51

ahhh not the Normandy broke my game. The Plugin Manager itself killed it^^ Cycrow released a new version! And I reinstalled all my mods/scripts. Everything runs perfect now. Also the Normandy appears in the Argon shipyards :D:D:D

DJ_D
x4

Post by DJ_D » Wed, 25. Jul 12, 23:53

Good to know, I havent played since the 2.5 Update and wasnt sure if something broke or not.
"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you´re dead" - Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect3

Xenogray
x4

Post by Xenogray » Sat, 28. Jul 12, 15:38

I had the old version of the Normandy SR1 which was quite cool.

I downloaded this one but it seems i got a little problem with it. It is invisible in game ^^"

How could i solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

DJ_D
x4

Post by DJ_D » Sat, 28. Jul 12, 17:38

Sounds like you are using Albion Prelude. That can be fixed by uninstalling it and imideatly reinstalling it. If you have a few other xsp ships installed, you need to install them all at once. I had the same problem, but it has something to do with the Pluginmanager.

Xenogray
x4

Post by Xenogray » Sat, 28. Jul 12, 22:27

Thanks for the help, but that was pretty much what i just did. I installed AP not long ago, played one or two hours then decided to mod it :)

Well. I kinda fixed my problem by launching the game without Steam.
Thanks anyway :)

longbow1
x4

Post by longbow1 » Tue, 31. Jul 12, 01:38

DJ_D wrote:Sounds like you are using Albion Prelude. That can be fixed by uninstalling it and imideatly reinstalling it. If you have a few other xsp ships installed, you need to install them all at once. I had the same problem, but it has something to do with the Pluginmanager.
Hi There

do you mean the game or the files in the plugin manager? some of the ships i have in there are working, while others (including yours) are just showing up invisible

DJ_D
x4

Post by DJ_D » Wed, 1. Aug 12, 11:29

I mean all the xsp ships. Even the working ones. I had the same problem aswell. As soon as I reinstalled them all at once, they worked. It has something to do with the plugin manager crating a fake patch for AP, since the TC method doesnt seem to work.

Xenogray
x4

Post by Xenogray » Wed, 1. Aug 12, 18:52

Sorry for answering too fast last time. I tested only one of the ships i had which didn't showed up last time (aswell as the Normandy). And when i finally got the money to buy the ship, well, i bought some space void :p

The model still doesn't show up even after desinstalling / reinstalling ships

EDIT : Made it to work ! For real this time. I had to make a "manual" fake patch with the "PLugMan_Fake.cat/.dat"
Last edited by Xenogray on Wed, 1. Aug 12, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Wed, 1. Aug 12, 19:12

Xenogray wrote: The model still doesn't show up even after desinstalling / reinstalling ships
If you are using the plugin manager, check whether it generated a fake patch for your ships. It usually fails and generates addon/objects subfolder instead where model files are stored and that is not recognized by the game for at least some of these files. You should be able to copy (not move) the contents of addon/objects to just objects and it should fix the issue. At least it fixed the issue for me.

Xenogray
x4

Post by Xenogray » Wed, 1. Aug 12, 20:35

Thnaks for the tip kurush, however i managed to get rid of the problem as my post edit says ;)

longbow1
x4

Post by longbow1 » Thu, 2. Aug 12, 21:06

kurush wrote:
Xenogray wrote: The model still doesn't show up even after desinstalling / reinstalling ships
If you are using the plugin manager, check whether it generated a fake patch for your ships. It usually fails and generates addon/objects subfolder instead where model files are stored and that is not recognized by the game for at least some of these files. You should be able to copy (not move) the contents of addon/objects to just objects and it should fix the issue. At least it fixed the issue for me.
thanks for that, i've got em in now, however some of the ships have missing textures, any idea whats causing that?

Xenogray
x4

Post by Xenogray » Thu, 2. Aug 12, 21:51

longbow, maybe you could try to launch the plugin manager as Admin. Deinstall all the ships and reinstall them at once. Then launch the game, and check if it works. Actually, the fake patch wasn't creating well because i forgot to launch it as Admin.

longbow1
x4

Post by longbow1 » Thu, 2. Aug 12, 23:26

sadly it didnt work, i just have a white SR-2, with blue lights for some reason

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”