wired capped TL behavior

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

pccenter
xr

wired capped TL behavior

Post by pccenter » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 10:11

few days ago, i see one Paranid TL flying in hub sector and think that was a good idea to cap it.

The operation was succesful. But while i was scooping some marines from space, i look for the the ship and was not in the hub sector. I found it one sector away with order "rebuild station" or something like that.

I tranfer to the ship some e-cells and a jump drive and send it to the system to i use to park my ships.

But any time i try to send it to dock in shipyard the ship refuse to dock and after a while left the system to uknown direction.

Finally i enter in the ship and manually dock it at shipyard to stop run away

The question is : Do you think that the ship is now full factional or some time he "escape" from me :P

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 10:13

IIRC, this is a known bug - The TL is still trying to carry out its original orders to rebuild one of the stations that the GoD Engine has removed.

IIRC, the solution is to let it finish as much of its orders as possible by allowing it to continue to the sector it was ordered.

delray
x3tc

Post by delray » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 10:17

Or just sell it and use the money to buy a brand new of the same model...
Where is it?

pccenter
xr

Post by pccenter » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 10:26

Thanks for the replays.

Probably i sell it. Don't need one more TL in my fleet (i have allready 6).

And next time i try to cap only hired TL :D

delray
x3tc

Post by delray » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 10:28

pccenter wrote:And next time i try to cap only hired TL :D
What happens in Unknown Sectors, stays in Unknown Sectors? :-p
Where is it?

p00fer
x4

Post by p00fer » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 10:47

Same thing happened with a condor i capped, somehow it retained the owned fighters + was carrying orders from te ai... Had to clone the ship and kill tge other cia rrf wipe...(and dis sell it anyways...)
-Aye, fly into sun!

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 16:23

The best option is to drop the station, if it's one of those that are unique, like PBG, or IBL, and then sell the TL.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

pccenter
xr

Post by pccenter » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 18:40

there was no station in his cargo. I scan it before start the attack. And when i cap it was empty of guns and shields also.

paulhamm
x3

Post by paulhamm » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 19:01

Allow the TL to complete its travel orders. Once the script completes the requirement the TL will be free to use as you wish. BTW keep your eyes and satellites tuned to TL ships traveling to sectors in Yaki and Pirate space. IBL and PBG forges are nice to have in your own complexes.

pccenter
xr

Post by pccenter » Wed, 11. Apr 12, 09:40

I went to pirate sectors near Maelstorm and destroy the IBL and PBG factorys to see if GOD send a TL to rebuild them. I stay there many hours without see anything.

But the time i spend there was not waste. I cap 2 pirate M2 and one pirate M1 The second M2 full of guns worth over 15 millions :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”