X3 AP M7s

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

shadowdef
x3tc

X3 AP M7s

Post by shadowdef » Sat, 14. Apr 12, 05:06

So i was in the market for a good M7 after looking around i decided to buy a Skirnir since i had a missle plex. I then sent my Skirnir to stock up on missiles then forgot about it for a few days lol. But since i was bored i decided to try it out.

I have to say these m7s are way overpowerd, i took out every ship in the system and my shields took barly any damage. So if any one wants to easily destory whole systems bring a Skirnir and TL stocked with shadow missiles.

Max1045
x4

Post by Max1045 » Sat, 14. Apr 12, 05:41

Or any other M7M with Hammers and Flails. In fact, you don't even need a TL to bring extra missiles, assuming Gannet/Aquilo/Kraken. Still, I'd rather do it with a group of M7s led by my Megalodon.

delray
x3tc

Post by delray » Sat, 14. Apr 12, 09:32

Skirnir was the most powerful ship in TC, now after the upgrade to missile defence it's probably still top3 (Xenons have an M2 shooting Firestorms out of its butt and Borons figured out how to install Flails on theirs...).

So... nothing surprising. At least it costs you dearly to do it in Skirnir. :-)
Where is it?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”