Patch to combine Terran and ATF notoriety for Albion Prelude

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Yes most definitely,badly needed
52%
Couldn,t care less
48%

Total votes: 27

shea
x4

Post by shea » Sun, 15. Apr 12, 14:36

As it says in the topic title,would you guys like to see a patch released to combine Terran and ATF notoriety?As i have alot of hours spent on the game and cant dock at any of the two ATF stations to increase my rep
Last edited by shea on Sun, 15. Apr 12, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.

Lazerius
x4

Post by Lazerius » Sun, 15. Apr 12, 19:37

So those who think no don't get a choice?

ConCorDian
x4

Post by ConCorDian » Sun, 15. Apr 12, 19:51

i vote NO.... what i do vote for is more ATF infrastructure, and actually to have a way of getting on their good graces without spending the next 5 yrs of your life buying ship equipment from them!!
find me on Steam
check out Roguey's Wiki - still under development

Lazerius
x4

Post by Lazerius » Sun, 15. Apr 12, 20:56

ConCorDian wrote:i vote NO.... what i do vote for is more ATF infrastructure, and actually to have a way of getting on their good graces without spending the next 5 yrs of your life buying ship equipment from them!!

see my last post currently in the thread (or my last 1 on page 2 atm)

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... n&start=15

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 06:37

You forgot to add a choice for NO. It is a bad idea to make the ATF friendly (at least until late in the game).

ATF ships are more powerful than others. If you could buy them then it would spoil the game for most other ships. The way things work now, you have to *steal* ATF ships. Higher risk; higher reward. That's good for the game.

delray
x3tc

Post by delray » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 06:45

No, I wouldn't want that. It's a silly idea and goes against the lore. ATF should maintain its level of independence from the USC.

But I wouldn't mind an ATF plot or a set of corporate-like anti-terraformer missions that'd let us control our ATF rep and bring it up off the ground with enough effort.
Where is it?

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 06:49

delray wrote:I wouldn't mind an ATF plot
ATF Outpost is an extremely fun plot. Very creative.

EDIT: Made for TC.

Raize

Post by Raize » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 17:16

No because no because what already is here must be perfect because it it what is already here!
Hens love roosters, geese love ganders,
Everyone else loves Ned Flanders!

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 20:15

They are two distinct factions with very different ideologies, goals, and directives. At least in X Lore. It doesn't make sense to combine them.

And even if they despise you (You AI sympathizer you), they have nothing which isn't obtainable in game with the right amount of C4 and warm bodies.

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 20:25

eldyranx3 wrote:They are two distinct factions with very different ideologies, goals, and directives. At least in X Lore. It doesn't make sense to combine them.

And even if they despise you (You AI sympathizer you), they have nothing which isn't obtainable in game with the right amount of C4 and warm bodies.
Voted COuldnt'd care less, but this is an unfair vote. Should have a No option, which is my choice.

Now if there is a vote to start Argon Defender (or whatever it is), with ATF rep allowing the player to dock at ATF station, then I am all for it.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”