X3 Ap V2.0 Argon Trading Dock, no one can land

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Natjur
x3ap

X3 Ap V2.0 Argon Trading Dock, no one can land

Post by Natjur » Wed, 18. Apr 12, 22:51

I have been playing for a while (40 million in the bank) and now no ship can land at any Argon Trading Dock.

If you use Auto dock, it says 'granted' but just keeps flying around it. All NPC do the same thing (and then fly off after about 5 trys)

If you Comms and ask to land, they say declined.

If a start a new game, I can land at theses fine. Any ideas what happened to my save game to cause this? Any way to fix this?

My faction with the Argon's is almost perfect and it effecting all ships. (the docking lights never show up on the station. Fixable or restart time?
Last edited by Natjur on Thu, 19. Apr 12, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.

Natjur
x3ap

Post by Natjur » Wed, 18. Apr 12, 23:43

It [BSOD] happens to me if

(1) I cap a small damage ship near a gate and order it to fly through the gate
(2) I leave the sector (jump or go via a gate)
(3) The new ship I have which is damaged, gets destroyed as it uses the gate
-Then BOOM, blue screen of death, and use all my drivers are updated.

<Merged from another unrelated thread. Alan Phipps>

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 00:38

Well how about providing a DxDiag report and the other information requested in the first thread in this forum? A BSoD is almost always driver- or hardware-related and we might have a chance of being able to help you if we have some information to work with. The timing of the crashes is not really all that relevant in this case.

Natjur
x3ap

Post by Natjur » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 01:14

Fair point, please remove this thread, and I will get all the required information when I am at home (instead of posting from work)

Sorry

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 01:18

No need to remove it. Just add your [url=http://www.egosoft.com/support/faq/faq_answer_en.php?answer=610&version=8][b]DX[/b][b]D[/b]iag[/url] and other information when you can. It will save you re-typing the description of the problem(s). :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”