X3AP Laser Effects and Race Missions/Management

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

nankura
x3tc

X3AP Laser Effects and Race Missions/Management

Post by nankura » Tue, 24. Apr 12, 05:29

Hey guys

I was wondering if its possable to get a mod for AP thats similiar to combat mod 3. but without all the extra's that XRM add. ive noticed XRM so far as the only mod that ports CMod to AP

but for some reason when i use XRM. the massive amounts of ships in each sector. etc my pc just cant handle it

Thats not to say its a bad mod. its just not for me.

But now in TC, when i used just Combat Mod solo. or SRM+CMod. it ran without issue. without the addition of Response fleet mods and all those extras that XRM adds

So what im after is the following

- A Mod For AP thats similiar to combat mod. that adds the nice laser effects. gauss cannon shots. and better gun effects

- A Military Race management mod. similiar to pirate guild 3 or XRM were you go up to a base and with a binded key you can get military status or missions based on whats going on - not to sure how to explain this one lol

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Re: X3AP Laser Effects and Race Missions/Management

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 24. Apr 12, 21:45

nankura wrote:possable to get a mod for AP thats similiar to combat mod 3
If you are asking for CMOD to be updated for AP, then you might have better luck asking on the CMOD4 thread.

Also, if you check the last page of that thread, you will see that Paul Wheeler specifically asks people to post there if they are interested in a CMOD-for-AP version.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”