[AP] Ranks , Reputation and future ahead

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Arialth

[AP] Ranks , Reputation and future ahead

Post by Arialth » Wed, 25. Apr 12, 10:16

Hello . I was wondering if i complete the main plot and the 2 hubs , xenon and PHQ , what i do next? i mean.. what will be my relationships with the main races? For my future gameplay i will do war over war with terrans , xenons and pirates? and mentain neutral or good relations with the main races?

Ranks: If i become Hero of the Federation with the argon witch is the last one , i can get the last ranks for every races? , i mean i can become Knight of the Kingdomwith the boron , Company Director with teladi and so on ?

What i have to do to get at least 5 or 6 ranks for every main race to be able to buy equipment from them ? it is possible ? and if i set my PHQ in whatever sector in the X universe .. let say near Argon Homeworld... will that affect my reputation with the other races?

If any of this is possible , is the x universe expandable? i can conquest systems? rename them ? distroy the stations? do wars between major races? all that in vanilla game?

Please excuse my ignorance .

ShoC
x4

Post by ShoC » Wed, 25. Apr 12, 10:43

You can do all of that and more except rename sectors

Enjoy
they have had almost 1000 years to terraform Aldrin, why are they all still sitting around a giant rock?

Catra wrote:
because you cant terraform a rock.

David Howland
x3tc

Vanilla?

Post by David Howland » Wed, 25. Apr 12, 13:13

Although ShoC is correct in a general sense, how far the Universe can be expanded and how total the take over of Sectors is possible, without going modified is up for debate?
As you are playing AP it should be pointed out that most of the larger mods are for TC and TC itself, is expanded by its plots. Although AP will be further developed to some extent, what mods are or will be available, is not something I can advise on, as I do not play AP or use mods!
Also there is no need to ask to be excused for ignorance! None of us are all-knowing and the less knowledgeable you are, the more these forums are for YOU!
The BANISHED RETURNS.
HEALTH WARNING! Steam Damages Freedom Of Speech!
Congratulations Egosoft on increasing memory usage from 2 to 3 Gb.
Bin playing X too long when Egosoft refuses to sell you their latest game?
The only steam I want is in my kettle! STEAM=GAME OVER.

Arialth

Post by Arialth » Wed, 25. Apr 12, 13:30

Thank you but i don't plan to use mods or scripts.. just original gameplay .. but those are some question that i can't answer myself... i want to know what race will affect other race and viceversa.. at the end of the plots what race will be at war with witch race etc... what race is allied ... and in the enf if i can manage those alliances.. if i can be friend with all the races except xenon , pirates . etc.. or the gameplay presume to have race vs race or alliance vs alliance .

David Howland
x3tc

Friends?

Post by David Howland » Wed, 25. Apr 12, 13:40

I stand to be corrected but in AP, I think after the war plot, you can be friends with everyone except the Xenon. This however is not easy as it will involve you leading a quiet existence not killing anyone and putting up with pirates attacking you even so!
In fact that is a bit like my existence on these forums, I cannot decide which is the most perilous?
Last edited by David Howland on Wed, 25. Apr 12, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.
The BANISHED RETURNS.
HEALTH WARNING! Steam Damages Freedom Of Speech!
Congratulations Egosoft on increasing memory usage from 2 to 3 Gb.
Bin playing X too long when Egosoft refuses to sell you their latest game?
The only steam I want is in my kettle! STEAM=GAME OVER.

ShoC
x4

Post by ShoC » Wed, 25. Apr 12, 13:50

Depends on your start. Go argon And Terran hate you vice versa..
Iv started argon with terran hating Me but now were best fiends hehe...

So you can like and kill who you want and three universe will recover =)
they have had almost 1000 years to terraform Aldrin, why are they all still sitting around a giant rock?

Catra wrote:
because you cant terraform a rock.

CptTrips
x4

Post by CptTrips » Wed, 25. Apr 12, 14:12

Hi

as far as I know, there is no "after the war" in AP. Even with all plots finished, the war goes on and there is no way to win or loose. And to take over a sector you must use mods like STO or improved races I think ...

greetings

Arialth

Post by Arialth » Wed, 25. Apr 12, 14:23

and as an argon with all the finished plots... what is best for me as an ally? witch race? or races? and what about enemies? what are the most fearsome and most fun to fight with ?
for ally i mean to be able to have theyr equipment , ships etc

Lazerius
x4

Post by Lazerius » Thu, 26. Apr 12, 01:02

That depends on your playstyle and which ships spark your interest more.

Each race's ships/equipment has their own advantages and disadvantages.

In my game, I'm maxed rank with everybody except pirates and Xenon. Those are who I tend to pick on, and I enjoy boarding my allies capital ships, take them over (which pisses them off a bit), than I run some missions for them and repair rep back so I can collect all the ships in the game for my HQ to Reverse Engineer. :D

I'm an OCD Collector. What can I say. :lol:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”