X³:TC Hub not selling items.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LordRendar

X³:TC Hub not selling items.

Post by LordRendar » Fri, 27. Apr 12, 11:24

Got a complex with 1 Wheat; 1 Cattle and 1 C.Bakery all connected to a hub.
But the Hub is not selling any products,even if I go -5 below average on the selling price.
If I use a CAG to purely sell it just says "CAG on Standby..." even if under settings I turned everything to 0% and selling products to 100%.

Any tips? What am I doing wrong.

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Fri, 27. Apr 12, 11:37

Does it have the e-cells it needs and is the CAG able to buy any within the price limit that is set and within the jumprange? IOW, is it actually producing Meatsteak Cahoonas yet?

If it is producing them, the CAG may be waiting for the inventory to get to a certain level before taking off and selling the products. However, there are all sorts of things that must be done to ensure your CAG is able to perform their duties. Are you sure the CAG is set up appropriately? Does the station have funds allocated to it so that the CAG can purchase needed wares?

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Fri, 27. Apr 12, 12:06

The lowest level of CAG can only buy, not sell. If you started it when you set up the complex, it should level up through buying energy before it needs to sell, but that doesn't always happen. If the pilot is still an 'apprentice' then you'll need to do some manual selling to give it a chance to buy some more energy cells.
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

LordRendar

Post by LordRendar » Fri, 27. Apr 12, 12:18

ok.Thanks :) now I know what to do.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”