X3AP Economy Broken?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Aramova
x4

X3AP Economy Broken?

Post by Aramova » Mon, 30. Apr 12, 01:36

I've had a game going for a month and a half, I leave it running most days the whole day, so it has actual 40+ days of in-game play time.

The economy however is very very strange. None of the factories have any anything in them, with the exception of energy factories, and E-Cells, everything else is empty. It always has been.

Another strange thing, I've finished the AP plot, got the Prototype M3 at the end, yet, it says I've finished 0 War missions, no new war plots, etc.

Is this normal?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 30. Apr 12, 15:08

Unless you support the economy with your own traders and defend NPCs from piracy and Xenon etc then yes the local economies can choke and then GoD starts removing NPC stations that may be crucial to the trade chains.

If no factories anywhere have had stock from the start then you may have a game installation issue and should do a Steam verify gamefiles cache, restart the Steam Client and see if you get a repair or update download.

War missions are the ones given out by stations in the war zones and are not part of the plot. Be aware that even when you do take them, the war mission counter and success rate stats can become bugged.

This is probably more gameplay so moving to Universe forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”