[REQUEST] [AP] Substitute Terran Stations

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Aidyer
x3tc

[REQUEST] [AP] Substitute Terran Stations

Post by Aidyer » Tue, 1. May 12, 18:33

All you fellow X-players with sub-par graphics cards or other various ancient computer parts know that Terran sectors often go at 1 fps, escpecially the solar power plants. As awesome as the design and graphics of these stations are (Really, it's cool :P) I can't run it on my computer until I get upgrades. This is why I'm asking is there any script/mod that replaces the terran stations with commonwealth-style stations? I can hardly navigate in The Moon, let alone fight in it :oops:

Example: Shipyards are replaced with commonwealth ones, Defence stations are replaces with Generic Commonwealth Equipment docks, Logistics Docks and Patrol Bases are replaced with commonwealth Free Argon Trading stations.
Last edited by Aidyer on Tue, 1. May 12, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 1. May 12, 18:35

Not exactly what you asked for, but there is a mod by Armankessilol that replaces the Terran station models with smaller ones: Smaller Terran Stations.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Aidyer
x3tc

Post by Aidyer » Tue, 1. May 12, 18:38

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Not exactly what you asked for, but there is a mod by Armankessilol that replaces the Terran station models with smaller ones: Smaller Terran Stations.
Thanks for the link, but does it work with AP? (Sorry forgot to mention I'm playing AP)

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Wed, 2. May 12, 02:44

If all its doing is changing models, then it should be compatible. The directory structure for the models didnt change for AP.

Best way to check is just install it into AP and see what happens.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”