Xenon Invasion (AP)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

JackKiller2266

Xenon Invasion (AP)

Post by JackKiller2266 » Fri, 11. May 12, 06:02

So i am flying around in my thor scouting for LT's and i enter BHS(Black Hole Sun) and what do i find 3 Q's, 5 P's, 20-30 Mix of L, M, N's...so i get out of that sector, so i fly around for more time and enter Wastelands and what do i find 3km from the gate 2 Q's, 10 P's and PX's and about 50(Ish) mix of L, M, N's..., so i haul *** out of the system and enter Midnight start..... More Q's P's PX's and hey 10 LX's with about 30 more L, M, N's...DAMN IT!!, so i take some fire lose 50% health...i got lucky and enter Belt of Aguilar and what do i find...Two I's killing everything with 5 P's with 5 L, M, N's each doing patrols and killing everything.......... so i enter Grand Exchange and what do i find K's, I's, J's, and more Q's, L, M, N's, P's, PX's, LX's....... is it bad that the Xenon are launching such a large invasion at the same time( I know this though my Sat. network i have) or do i just have bad luck, or is it the game gods hating my for playing both sides of the war..........

Neeros
x3tc

Post by Neeros » Fri, 11. May 12, 06:11

Sounds like fun. :)

JackKiller2266

Post by JackKiller2266 » Fri, 11. May 12, 06:13

....i forgot to add i got lucky and killed a PX and is it bad that no RRF decided to enter ANY of the battles?

LordGaara

Post by LordGaara » Fri, 11. May 12, 08:58

Hmm... maybe you should stop eating penguins?
The Xenon seem pissed about it...

devilsad
x3tc

Post by devilsad » Fri, 11. May 12, 10:06

JackKiller2266 wrote:....i forgot to add i got lucky and killed a PX and is it bad that no RRF decided to enter ANY of the battles?
RRF is currently lazy in the latest patch version (2.0), they don't jump in and fight any more like they used to. People complained that they were too effective and were killing their assassination targets, now they just eat donuts unless something happens right in front of them...

I've had Grand Exchange overrun with Js and Qs but the rest of the path from there to BHS is usually clear. You must have really bad luck or something wiped out the Xenon in one of their sectors and they're coming back to reclaim it. :twisted:

JackKiller2266

Post by JackKiller2266 » Fri, 11. May 12, 21:33

i have no idea, it might be from all of the L's M's and N's i have been killing but most of the time the Xenon Sectors are death traps for any fleet in the game, i watched two Titans, a Colossus, Three Cerberus, Five Centaurs, and about twenty m3's-M5's (Mix of them) get owned be three Q's and a lot of L's, M's, and N's

ConCorDian
x4

Post by ConCorDian » Fri, 11. May 12, 22:28

i had this before, its great fun for the first 2-3 real life days worth... then you find yourself in a situation of having to stop them or let them overrun.

dont get me wrong you learn to be a damned good pilot before long. and it gives you something to use your endgame fleet on as well but at times it can become annoying.
find me on Steam
check out Roguey's Wiki - still under development

JackKiller2266

Post by JackKiller2266 » Sat, 12. May 12, 02:09

my biggest warship is a Centaur...........and trying to cap an L in that chaos is not fun.....

Blazehack
x3tc

Post by Blazehack » Sat, 12. May 12, 02:32

JackKiller2266 wrote:my biggest warship is a Centaur...........and trying to cap an L in that chaos is not fun.....
Yeah you are just SOL for the most part in invasions as to stop them you will need capital warships in number and if all you got max is a centuar yeah you can do little more then stop the minor subcap incursions
The life of a pirate.

1 If you see it shoot at it.
2 If it shoots back shoot at it some more
3 ?????
4 Profit

JackKiller2266

Post by JackKiller2266 » Sat, 12. May 12, 03:02

i killed another PX, 2 M's and 3L's with my thor before i had to get it repaired and buy a new triplex scanner and transporter

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”