[request] kha'ak in AP

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Turiko

[request] kha'ak in AP

Post by Turiko » Sun, 13. May 12, 19:30

Hi there, so i recently started playing x again, and been toying around in X3:AP. Been really enjoying myself, but i'm kind of missing the kha'ak. Their assaults into systems added an extra touch to the game, and fighting them was generally a lot of fun.

Are there any scripts or mods (not sure which causes the *modified* tag) to re-introduce the kha'ak race? The sectors aren't really necessary, but i would certainly like the random invasions :).

X2-Eliah
x4

Post by X2-Eliah » Sun, 13. May 12, 20:15

Not sure if the more popular enemyspawners (such as improved races or something) are ported to AP yet.

However, I can tell you this, no matter whether a script or a mod, something of that scope (adding new enemy incursions/patrols/presence) is guaranteed to have the "modified" tag, if that bothers you.

greypanther
x3ap

Post by greypanther » Sun, 13. May 12, 20:55

If I were you I would take a look at the XRM mod. Without a doubt you will end up *modified*, but boy its a great mod imo. :) ( Yes the Khakk are in the mod and more dangerous than ever! )

You can even get Khaak weapons and missiles in it via bartering. :roll:
Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 13. May 12, 21:41

Turiko

Post by Turiko » Sun, 13. May 12, 22:09

This seems like what i'm looking for, though there's not much info on it... Does it cause the kha'ak invasions while the scripts runs? Does it cause the modified tag?

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Sun, 13. May 12, 22:30

All scripts will cause the modified tag.
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”