AP HQ&UFJD Plots

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Coreblimey
x3tc

AP HQ&UFJD Plots

Post by Coreblimey » Mon, 14. May 12, 04:34

This question should be easy to answer!

Are the plots to get the HUB working, PHQ & the UFJD identical to the X3TC plots?

If so I want to start building my factories as soon as possible. Now, what can I get for 3000cr? :lol:
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

JackKiller2266

Post by JackKiller2266 » Mon, 14. May 12, 05:01

http://roguey.co.uk/x3ap/ then go up to the Guides and Find the ones you are looking for UFJD is in PHQ

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 14. May 12, 11:23

The sub-plots in X3AP are not at all similar to those of TC - just in case you want to avoid the spoilers in Roguey's site. The X3AP sub-plot start conditions are mentioned here.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Mon, 14. May 12, 15:08

Thanks for the replies.

@JackKiller2266

Thanks for the heads up with the guides. I won't use them just yet but may do so if I start to get frustrated! (especially with the Hub plot which in TC was mainly fetching and carrying.)

@Alan Phipps

Thanks for pointing me to the sub-plot start conditions. Wondering how to start a certain plot can be very frustrating also. Now I know where I stand ranking wise. And knowing that the completion of the plots are different from TC is an added bonus.

Thanks once again. I am now a happy :D bunny once more! Back to aiding the war effort!

PS
I assume the New Home plot has been removed from AP as the sector is now owned by the split and all the previously unused sector names in TC are now in use by new sectors. <Correct>

PPS
@Alan Phipps
I love your signature! It's so very, very true! Is it your own or is it a quote?
<It was from a birthday card I received. We are in fact owned by a cat and it really rang a chord with us. Alan Phipps>
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”