Pirate rank AP?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

shea
x4

Pirate rank AP?

Post by shea » Wed, 16. May 12, 10:26

Hi guys i am looking to become friendly with pirate faction in AP,i was just wondering is there a way that i can see my rep with them?also i seen on another post that docking at stations and buying extra cargo space 1 by 1 increases the rank,would this work to increase my rank with the pirate race,thanks all
Life is a waste of time,time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/shea1980

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Wed, 16. May 12, 21:15

There is a nice MD script that displays Pirate, Yaki and other reputation in your player properties. You can also check it by temporary activating the script editor, I think it displays some advanced properties of ships or stations and you can check your reputation with them (never tried, just know it is there).
There is no way to do this in pure vanilla.
With pirates, buying 1 tuning doesn't make sense - you can do it much quicker doing missions for them. Note that there will be always some red pirates no matter what your current rank is.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”