[ASK] Best Sector for Drug factories (AP)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ramzdany

[ASK] Best Sector for Drug factories (AP)

Post by ramzdany » Fri, 25. May 12, 05:08

i have using complex calculator and planing to build in gunes crusade http://tinyurl.com/7wvopdz

do you think it is good?
and i want to ask another sector for creating another.............
please help me with suggestion :)
Last edited by ramzdany on Fri, 25. May 12, 06:27, edited 1 time in total.

46_n_2
x3tc

Post by 46_n_2 » Fri, 25. May 12, 05:53

in my last few games i've been making them in Bala gi's joy and leave the power loop part out (i use 2 CAGs to buy the energy cells from the power plants in sector to train them)

just got to make sure to put it far from gates and have a m6 guarding it.... i actually park all my spare m6s in the sector lol

i use gunn's crusade for my missile plex :)

ramzdany

Post by ramzdany » Fri, 25. May 12, 06:07

can you post the build please.........
i never interested in istalling mod, is CAG good? is it give *modified* tag?

i plan to use Unknown sector in left of legend home for all my base including missile and drone but my money is not enough for now hahaha so i plan building a fast money complex like the drug factory

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Fri, 25. May 12, 06:13

I'm not that far into AP yet but when I played TC I built a weed complex and spacefuel complex in Gunne's Crusade and both were extremely profitable. The only problem was that I couldn't keep up with demand!
I just kept on adding factories as soon as I could afford it until everything was running at maximum and I wasn't getting any shortfall of a resource.

I can't see it being any different in AP. I wasn't bothered much by the pirates (1 -3 m4's or m5's would attack occasionally but that was about it) and not at all by the paranid.
Happy building!

PS
your web link does not seem to work! I noticed in your post that close url ([/url]) comes after your 'smile' when it should come immediately after the link. I suggest you edit your post and delete the offending part and either use the url button to put it in the correct place or type it in manually.
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

46_n_2
x3tc

Post by 46_n_2 » Fri, 25. May 12, 06:18

CAG is part of bonus pack.... it doesnt cause modified because its supported by egosoft.... http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=276039 also u can use the standard buy ware for best price...

i dont have a set in stone complex build for it because its the first one i build and am contently adding on till its 7-10 fuel and 7-10 weed..... each large fuel takes a large wheat and each large bliss place takes a large dream farm.....

so its something like http://www.altanetworks.com/x3/x3tcocc. ... sector=176

when i get my infrastructure built up i ship cells from another plex that has more then is needed.

ramzdany

Post by ramzdany » Fri, 25. May 12, 06:41

i have another question these drugs factory (space weed and space fuel)
is illegal in all sector except pirate right?

so i can only build those in pirate sector or unknown sector?
is there any race not hostile when i build these factory in their sector?
because first time i build it in elena's fortune the argon destroy it but do nothing to my reputation......

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Fri, 25. May 12, 06:47

You mean right (east) of Legends Home!
I would not reccomend any illegal factories there unless you use traders to sell your wares. Any ship scanned and found with illegal wares in LH are gonna get caught by the security forces and eventually your customers are going to stop coming.
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

46_n_2
x3tc

Post by 46_n_2 » Fri, 25. May 12, 06:52

weed can be made in teladi space but not fuel.....

i *think* u can build them in terran space as well... otherwise correct unknown and pirate only

Lukesharp
x3ap

Post by Lukesharp » Fri, 25. May 12, 07:52

i *think* u can build them in terran space as well...
I don't think you can.

Alternatively you can build a complex in Weaver's Tempest as no one ever gets through to there courtesy of the Yaki defenses and CAG all the weed/fuel whatever you decide on to your HUB and sell it all from there. I built one in WT as I thought it would be good, and then discovered that there was never a single customer due to over zealous Yaki not allowing my customers through.

uk.crow
x3tc

Post by uk.crow » Fri, 25. May 12, 11:49

I'm only speaking from TC experience but my weed/booz complexes are in Avarice (unknown sector next to montalaar) and split fire. Never any stock and i don't have to sell it, customers flock to it!

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Fri, 25. May 12, 12:41

uk.crow wrote:I'm only speaking from TC experience but my weed/booz complexes are in Avarice (unknown sector next to montalaar) and split fire. Never any stock and i don't have to sell it, customers flock to it!
In AP avarice is no longer a US. I'm afraid it now belongs to the Argon and may no longer be profitable to build illegal ware facts. there.

But I, like you also had weed & fuel complexes there. I also put a gate (using scripts of course) North connecting Legend's Home. Avarice was just nothing but blue! I think every ship in the universe was heading to my complexes! The facts. were never allowed to get to maximum product storage. Ships were waiting for hours for their turn to dock. The complexes were earning about a 1/2 billion cr per day each!! :D

snowman001
x4

Post by snowman001 » Fri, 25. May 12, 12:55

You can build Fuel+ weed facs in terran space they don't care. i have a huge weed megaplex up there - it turns a huge profit 8) and never bothered by the rozzers, thats in TC btw im not sure if thats changed in AP - as iv not played AP for months.

uk.crow
x3tc

Post by uk.crow » Fri, 25. May 12, 13:44

Coreblimey wrote: In AP avarice is no longer a US. I'm afraid it now belongs to the Argon and may no longer be profitable to build illegal ware facts. there.
It belongs to the Argon? whaaaat? I either put my weed/booze complexes in there to avoid the law or my HQ as i don't like the idea of my corporation being kept within the law of another race :(

46_n_2
x3tc

Post by 46_n_2 » Fri, 25. May 12, 19:29

it actually belongs to the teladi now so you can still make weed in avarice.... just not booze...

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Fri, 25. May 12, 20:44

My apologies! :oops: It does indeed belong to the Teladi! How I managed to get that wrong I've no idea, (but I will think of something and edit this post just to cover my ass. :lol: )
So what 46_n_2 says goes!

Sorry for giving you a heart-attack uk.crow. Get well soon! :)

EDIT:
I was TIRED! My gran fell off the roof while fixing the TV ariel and I was UPSET! I'd just banged my elbow on the side of my khaak corvette and I was in PAIN!

ASS COVERED!!!

EDIT:
I do now get a decent picture on my TV, so it's not all bad news!
Last edited by Coreblimey on Fri, 25. May 12, 23:18, edited 3 times in total.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

AvRICE

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Fri, 25. May 12, 21:31

WEED PLEXS THE SECTOR IS IN FACT TELADI you can build weed plexs but not space fuel but for space fuel try claritys end gunne's is much better as a missile complex supply sector

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Sat, 26. May 12, 20:42

It really doesnt matter wher you build them, no really. Just build one and get it started and then forget about it. It will be empty 100% of the time.

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Mon, 28. May 12, 15:09

All Pirate and unknown sector which has at least one House sector nearby.

You can gain rank if you scann all of your consumers in the 5 major race's sectors.
OFC if they bought your precious illegal stuff. Also you can pick up your stuff and bring back to your factory :D
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

ramzdany

Post by ramzdany » Fri, 1. Jun 12, 04:38

Coreblimey wrote:
uk.crow wrote: The facts. were never allowed to get to maximum product storage. Ships were waiting for hours for their turn to dock. The complexes were earning about a 1/2 billion cr per day each!! :D
How many station you build to get 1/2 billion per day?

Is it good to have complex without power loop??
my CAG always destroyed by the terran coz i build it in scale plate green now currently 21 blis place L and 21 dream farm L.......

is there anyway to make peace with terran? and how?

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Fri, 1. Jun 12, 09:04

ramzdany wrote:How many station you build to get 1/2 billion per day?
To be quite honest I can't exactly remember! It's been some time since I last played TC. But as a rough estimate I think each complex was made up of approx. 60-70 facts. That includes the weed facts. and their necessary resource facts., and the same for the fuel.
The weed complex was built in the north east of the sector with the hub nearest the east gate. The fuel complex (actually I think there were more facts in the fuel complex because they were cheaper) was built in the north west with the hub nearest the west gate.
The advantage of a closed loop is that once the complex is built, you don't need to spend another credit on it. You wont need to have traders assigned to buy any resources, thus ensuring that every credit earned by the complexes goes into your (or the complexes) account.

PS
I did cheat a little bit! The silicon 'roids in that sector were insufficient to supply the complexes needs so I used a script to add my own 'roids.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”