[X3:R] A script/mod that evens out resource reqs for SPP?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

afterglowefx

[X3:R] A script/mod that evens out resource reqs for SPP?

Post by afterglowefx » Sun, 27. May 12, 10:02

Every other factory has clean resource requirements that allow for even construction of complexes--except SPPs. You either have to under-produce or over-produce crystals, resulting in either a constantly blinking complex or else necessitating a CAG to sell off excess (more profit, but also more liability).

I've looked around quite a bit and can't seem to find anything that achieves the rather small change I'm after: a ~2% reduction in crystal reqs for SPPs such that they follow the normal resource requirements (e.g., 5 crystal fabs ought to adequately supply an XL SPP).

Does such a script exist? Or, if not, would it be rather simple to make?

I know I'm talking about a 7 year old game, but here's hoping!

Thanks.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 29. May 12, 21:04

Such a script doesn't exist, because you cannot reduce the amount of needed resources for a production cycle with scripts. What you could do via script is adding a certain amount of crystals each production cycle.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”