corperation missions ajusting type of missions help

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

as here

corperation missions ajusting type of missions help

Post by as here » Mon, 28. May 12, 19:38

hi all. after information how to change corperation script to only offer certain mission types in tc. did read someware a a bit about this but unable to find the post . any type of help is greatfull or a point in the right direction thanks all for any advice

Vayde
x3tc

Post by Vayde » Mon, 28. May 12, 21:06

I think glenmcd had what you are looking for. You could start by searching these forums for his posts. It was connected in some way with generic missions slowing the game down. I think ego have patched that bug out now though, but gen's work on selecting just a handful of mission types still remains on these forums somewhere.
Still life in the old dog yet...

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 28. May 12, 23:08

I recall the discussion. It was one of the early threads about AP 1.0 performance, I think. I cannot find it, either.

However, these two posts contain the information you need:

1 (second half of the post)

2 (more detail and the code fragment that you search for)

In a nutshell, the generic missions are in "director\3.01 Generic Missions.xml". Look for the comments ("<!--" toward the end of the file to see which mission number is the mission that you want to adjust. Then set the probability for that mission number to zero.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”