Do my trasnports buy from my factories?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Russia2012

Do my trasnports buy from my factories?

Post by Russia2012 » Sat, 2. Jun 12, 17:17

I have just built a solar power plant in seizewell and I am wondering if my factory transports buy from my plants . I have the price for them to buy set at 9.00 and the price to buy energy cells at 9.00. I have about 20 mines ore and silicon and I have one solar powerplant

kgkosio
x4

Post by kgkosio » Sat, 2. Jun 12, 17:25

Your transports will by from the factory with the lowest price, whether it is your or the the other races.

You can set your transport to perform a manual trade run which will transport a set amount of product from one station to another.

You can also use the Commodity Logistics Software MK2 to set up a trade route. (the software is part of the bonus pack)
Fan of the save game manager by badger
Best Steam DiD death: Fly into a TL repeatatly while repairing it

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Sat, 2. Jun 12, 18:26

Russia2012 wrote:I have the price for them to buy set at 9.00 and the price to buy energy cells at 9.00.
I don't know how you managed this because the absolute minimum buy/sell for ecells is 12! Unless you are playing X or X2 which I have never played. (Yet).

EDIT:
Ignore above comment. I've just read another of your posts where you state you are play X:BTF. :)
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 2. Jun 12, 20:14

As this forum covers the complete spectrum of six X-games, it is helpful if you mention which game you are referring to,as the games gradually evolved over the decade or so since X-BTF.

(And yes, I am guilty of not doing so sometimes. :oops: )

The advantage of letting others know what game, is that those with a good knowledge base can help better to sort any problems or questions.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”