Khaak Invasion

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Dustoff
x3tc

Khaak Invasion

Post by Dustoff » Sun, 3. Jun 12, 10:02

I am not sure anymore, but when I was playing the game version 2.0 there
was a lot of Khaak invasions. I was in my sabre following a parate to his base, and there were 3 khaak destroyers in Scale Pale Greeen, etc.

Then I updated to 3.2 and I don't see any.
I did downloaded Spx Khaak invasions and is show in script editor that is running, but I don't get any massages that the sector is overrun by khaak.
It ia also active in Plugin Manager.

There is almost no khaak anywhere..

So is the khaak scrip even working, I see it's last update like 4 years ago.

Thank You.

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Sun, 3. Jun 12, 10:07

have you finsihed the OFF plot. if so the number of kha'ak decrease dramatically.
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

Dustoff
x3tc

Post by Dustoff » Sun, 3. Jun 12, 10:24

No I only did first two mission jumps to Khaak Sectros.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 3. Jun 12, 18:53

There are a very few Khaak invasions in random sectors during the game. The invasion you saw in Scale Plate Green was one of them. Apart from that and excluding missions and plots, the usual Khaak presence in the sectors is limited to a few fighters or clusters.

As for the script, you will need to ask in the script's topic, as suggested in the S&M forum rules.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”