[X3TC] Is there Vanilla Carrier commands?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Turnus
x4

[X3TC] Is there Vanilla Carrier commands?

Post by Turnus » Tue, 5. Jun 12, 22:51

As the title suggests, I'm curious if they built in the carrier commands in the game (I haven't gotten my trade empire up and running yet, so no Carriers yet)

uk.crow
x3tc

Post by uk.crow » Tue, 5. Jun 12, 22:57

Hi. There are a few carrier commands that are available to you for carriers, or any other ship that can carry smaller fighters. You can broadcast to all docked ships or ships that have the carrier as homebase to protect their carrier, you can also use the attack all enemies command and also their is the attack all enemies, land command. This will cause all fighters to launch and attack enemies, then once they've done this they will return and dock with their carrier. Finally you can buy carrier command software which enables the quick command 'launch fighter attack' as well as the command 'deploy fighters and retreat'. This is often much faster than trying to go through the landed ships menu, and allows you to launch multiple wings as quickly as they can be ejected from the Carrier's launch bay. Hope that helps.

Turnus
x4

Post by Turnus » Thu, 7. Jun 12, 01:24

Where are the carrier commands software sold?

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Thu, 7. Jun 12, 02:35

Split Equipment Docks carry them. I think Teladi might as well, but I'm not sure.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”