noob questions re drones and turrets

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jk31308

noob questions re drones and turrets

Post by jk31308 » Wed, 20. Jun 12, 05:42

which button launches drones from a m6?

which button allows you to use turrets of the m6

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Wed, 20. Jun 12, 06:48

1) None. You have to eject them from your cargo hold. Once ejected double-click on one of them to give them your order e.g. 'Protect ship' or 'attack enemy' etc.

2) None. The turrets fire automatically depending on what command you have set them to via the ship command console.

However if you want to man the turrets yourself, pressing F1 will switch between the different turrets. :)
Last edited by Coreblimey on Wed, 20. Jun 12, 06:53, edited 1 time in total.
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

Jacket01

Post by Jacket01 » Wed, 20. Jun 12, 06:53

In X3 Reunion :

Drones :
Eject them from your cargo.

Turrets :
You need to set them just like you order your ship OOS.
Open the "Command Console" menu and set your turrents.

Press Enter => (If you stay in space station, choose "Person") Choose "Ship" => Choose "Orders" => Now you are in the "Command Console", you can see "Nevagation..." ," Combat...."
scroll down, you will see the title "Turrent control" , choose "Command for all Turrents", there will be 5 choice for your turrents : "None", "Turrent attack Enemies", "Turrent Protect Ship", "Turrent Attack My Target", "Turrent Missile Defence" .
If you choose "None", you shut down your turrent.
I prefer "Turrent Missile Defence" .

===============
Sorry, my English is very poor.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”