[MD] All Plots Complete - Albion Prelude / Enable Hub and PHQ Plots for Terran Start

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

dillpickle
x3tc

[MD] All Plots Complete - Albion Prelude / Enable Hub and PHQ Plots for Terran Start

Post by dillpickle » Thu, 21. Jun 12, 18:09

All Plots Complete - Albion Prelude / Enable Hub and PHQ Plots for Terran Start

This is for Albion Prelude only, if used in TC it may make a mess of your universe.

How it works

Within seconds after starting a new game or loading a save after installation, a message will pop up asking if you want to set the plots as complete.
There are two options, the first will set all the plots as complete.
The second will cancel the cue allowing you to play the plots normally. If you started as The Terran Commander, then this will allow you to play the Hub and PHQ plots without the need to complete the Albion Prelude Plot, all other start requirements will need to be met.

What it does

It cancels all the plots, and marks them as complete.

Plot reward ships are generated under control of various races, control will be turned over to the player when they enter the relevant sector. If you are in a sector with reward ships, you will need to leave and re-enter for them to be turned over to you. For example, when you enter Argon M148, there will be a Centaur and Advanced Discoverer that are now yours.

The Hub is connected between Kingdom End and Rolk's Drift, on entering the hub sector control of the Hub is turned over to you, all gate sets are active and it has a full supply of ecells to move the gates.

Where to find everything

Albion Prelude Plot: Albion Alpha: Aamon Prototype and Three #deca.cefa's. Argon M148: Centaur and Advanced Discoverer.

PHQ Plot: PTNI Headquarters: Albatross - with PHQ in the cargo hold.

Hub Plot: Hub Sector: The Hub... :P

What it won't do

It won't allow you to choose which plots you want to do, it's an all or nothing deal.

Installation:

Extract the zip folder into the addon folder found in your X3TC root folder, the files should end up in your director folder where they need to be.

Download:

I have moved all my downloads to NexusMods, in an effort to ensure they are still available to anybody that still wants to use them:

Dillpickle's Mission Director Collection for Albion Prelude
Last edited by dillpickle on Tue, 29. Nov 16, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.

CptTrips
x4

Post by CptTrips » Thu, 21. Jun 12, 20:59

Hi,

great. This noon I asked Ketraar about such a MD and he told me that he would talk with you about that. And now, there it is. many, many thanks.

Greetings

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Fri, 22. Jun 12, 00:29

dillpickle did it again. He's The Man :-)

MFG

Ketraar

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Fri, 22. Jun 12, 21:04

I take it from this that we do not actually get to fly the Albion Pride in Vanilla.
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

jelf
x4

Post by jelf » Fri, 24. Aug 12, 02:40

Thanks for the work. It would be great if this can be updated for the new Terran plot in AP 2.5 as well.

dillpickle
x3tc

Post by dillpickle » Sun, 26. Aug 12, 20:29

jelf wrote:Thanks for the work. It would be great if this can be updated for the new Terran plot in AP 2.5 as well.
It will be - once I can find the time to play it....

leko

Re: [MD] All Plots Complete - Albion Prelude / Enable Hub and PHQ Plots for Terran Start

Post by leko » Thu, 22. Nov 12, 02:54

dillpickle wrote:All Plots Complete - Albion Prelude / Enable Hub and PHQ Plots for Terran Start...
The Hub is connected between Kingdom End and Rolk's Drift, on entering the hub sector control of the Hub is turned over to you, all gate sets are active and it has a full supply of ecells to move the gates... Argon M148: Centaur and Advanced Discoverer...
Hi, dillpickle,

Very nice ! :)
Only the 2 ships were in 0,unknown - had to ditch them out in a completely different sector, I could not see them but called them in property screen and they came! (rest okay) (AP)
Did not collect hub yet, was collecting like 20 ships to get a bit going.

All my unknown sectors lost their number! Something to do with this "adaption"? :?:

Keep on the good work ! Leko
To be god you have to be two, one that is god, the other saying "My God!"

ephemeron
x4

Post by ephemeron » Sat, 25. May 13, 22:54

Has anyone else used this with AP 3.0? I think it may not be properly setting something that's involved in triggering the new plots.

Sadar100
x3tc

Post by Sadar100 » Tue, 17. Sep 13, 21:45

ephemeron wrote:Has anyone else used this with AP 3.0? I think it may not be properly setting something that's involved in triggering the new plots.
Tested working on AP 3.0

FlutterRAGE
x3ap

Post by FlutterRAGE » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 15:51

Working for AP3.1 with XRM

Any chance we can get plot complete for the AP 3.0 plots as well? Thx

j.mercado
x3ap

Post by j.mercado » Tue, 22. Jul 14, 06:41

hello i cant fine the with fresh start please herp

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Tue, 22. Jul 14, 07:45

Please could you explain your problem in a bit more detail? I don't understand your message. Thank you.

j.mercado
x3ap

Post by j.mercado » Tue, 2. Sep 14, 20:40

sorry i could not find the sector that was given to or the hub.also the corporation hq

m_csquare
x4

Post by m_csquare » Sun, 18. Dec 16, 11:06

Hello, does this also apply to shady business plot and resolve the Terran-Argon war conflict (one of the endings of Shady business)?
I'm lost in space.

darkslimus
x4

Post by darkslimus » Sun, 18. Dec 16, 15:26

This script isn't updated for the new version of AP, it only works for the Argon main plot, all other aren't working cause they're not implemented

darkslimus
x4

Post by darkslimus » Sun, 18. Dec 16, 15:37

This script isn't updated for the new version of AP, it only works for the Argon main plot, all other aren't working cause they're not implemented

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”