SETA Question

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

stavros
x4

SETA Question

Post by stavros » Sat, 23. Jun 12, 18:02

Does it matter if you give your other ships SETA or will they carry on just as well without it??

Is Seta just for yourself??

Thanks in advance
He who fires the first shot, admits he has lost the argument

CuriosityKillsTheMADCat
x4

Post by CuriosityKillsTheMADCat » Sat, 23. Jun 12, 18:06

Only your (current) player ships needs SETA in order for you to use it. Just install it in any ship you are using, and you will have no problems. Besides that, SETA is (AFAIK) the cheapest ship extension of all.

MFG

CKTMC
Fähiger Pilot wie DU sein...
"When ships to sail the void between the stars have been invented, there will also be men who come forward to sail those ships."
Johannes Kepler, Somnium, 1634 A.D.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 23. Jun 12, 19:50

Also since it is so cheap anyway, you never know when you might just want to jump into any old passing freighter of yours just to pick up some floating wares that the AI keeps just missing, or to do a quick deal or fetch mission. You will suddenly find that you don't miss SETA half as much in a fast fighter as you do in a plodding freighter that takes ages to get anywhere!
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Bajau
x3tc

Post by Bajau » Sun, 24. Jun 12, 01:56

Alan Phipps wrote:Also since it is so cheap anyway, you never know when you might just want to jump into any old passing freighter of yours just to pick up some floating wares that the AI keeps just missing, or to do a quick deal or fetch mission. You will suddenly find that you don't miss SETA half as much in a fast fighter as you do in a plodding freighter that takes ages to get anywhere!
+1

I make SETA a default install on any ship I buy as I have a tendency to flip over to ships for various reasons (missions/slurping cargo/etc) and the first time I did it to a ship that didn't have SETA made me a convert... :roll:

B.
Face it...Susie has left the building!!! (I think she was moaning about something regarding a vapourised pet ..... ;) )

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”