Can no longer Purchase Point Singularity Projector

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

spankahontis
x4

Can no longer Purchase Point Singularity Projector

Post by spankahontis » Thu, 28. Jun 12, 20:15

Hey there, I found out that I can no longer purchase the Point Singularity Projector, because the only Factory that makes them has been destroyed by Pirates.
Will a New one respawn after a while or is that it? no more available cause I have an Osaka that needs them and you can't buy Factories from Terrans? :cry:

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Thu, 28. Jun 12, 20:20

You can by PSP forges from the Mars & Saturn Shipyards. (Unless you mean you don't have the rep to buy them.)
But yes, I think the base will eventually re-spawn. :)
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Thu, 28. Jun 12, 20:34

Coreblimey wrote:You can by PSP forges from the Mars & Saturn Shipyards. (Unless you mean you don't have the rep to buy them.)
But yes, I think the base will eventually re-spawn. :)
No Terran/ATF Shipyard will sell me them, maybe I should of mentioned that I'm playing Terran Conflict.
My standing amongst the ATF is Earth Access and Hero of Sol with the Terrans.

Waited a week and the Factory wont respawn. :cry:

Vim Razz
x4

Post by Vim Razz » Thu, 28. Jun 12, 20:55

The Aldrin 2 plot unlocks the shipyard that sells Terran factories in X3TC.

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Thu, 28. Jun 12, 21:15

spankahontis wrote:Waited a week and the Factory wont respawn.
If it was going to re-spawn I would have thought it would have by now (although I don't think there's a time limit on how long it takes). Have you checked the other Unknown Sectors to see if it's popped up there?
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 28. Jun 12, 21:21

I think only equipment docks, trading stations, shipyards and outposts (and Terran equivalents) respawn. Mere factories and forges have to be replaced by GoD by TL going pretty much anywhere in Terran space and only if the local supply and demand warrants it. Unless you are supporting the overall Terran economy somehow that is quite possibly seen as unlikely.

Are you sure the original was destroyed by Pirates and not removed by GoD because of lack of trade at it?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Fri, 29. Jun 12, 00:20

Well, may of been lack of trade, but I've programmed the Commodity Logistics to buy manual up to 2 PSP and unload Up to 2 at my Equipment Dock at Xenon Sector 371(?) (The one between Black Hole Sun and Thynn's Abyss) and the Baldric's never deliver them anymore.
Plus I Programmed Freighters to solely keep providing the PSP which was in Saturn 2, noticed the Advanced Satalite Network I set up in that area was destroyed by Pirates.

I haven't finished the Aldrin 2 Missions.. I'm on the Tractor Beam mission after discovering the Terran Unknown Sectors, where one is infested in Kha'ak Units.
They finally appeared after delivering the 500,000 Loads of Ore at the Xenon Hub was finally Finished and the Nvidium was delivered.
Just need 60,000 units more Crystals! :shock:

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Fri, 29. Jun 12, 01:02

If pirates keep destroying your satellite network I would find the pirate base, (probably in one of the unknown sectors south of Oort Cloud) and knock it out. That hopefully should reduce the number of pirates in the area and thus your network should hopefully last a little longer. :)

Vim Razz
x4

Post by Vim Razz » Fri, 29. Jun 12, 01:25

spankahontis wrote:I haven't finished the Aldrin 2 Missions.. I'm on the Tractor Beam mission after discovering the Terran Unknown Sectors, where one is infested in Kha'ak Units.
You're ridiculously close to unlocking the TUS1 shipyard, if you want to go that route. :P

Eisenkalle
x3tc

Post by Eisenkalle » Fri, 29. Jun 12, 01:34

Alan Phipps wrote:I think only equipment docks, trading stations, shipyards and outposts (and Terran equivalents) respawn. Mere factories and forges have to be replaced by GoD by TL going pretty much anywhere in Terran space and only if the local supply and demand warrants it. Unless you are supporting the overall Terran economy somehow that is quite possibly seen as unlikely.

Are you sure the original was destroyed by Pirates and not removed by GoD because of lack of trade at it?
At least for my universe, some stations still respawn.
From the original three Water Purification Plants in Jupter, tzwo respawned.
The new ones have been taking care off, after some moneymaking (delivering resources).
I will observe this matter really close.

Reasons for the respawns are still unknown to me.
Just as like commonwealthstation they usually get delivered by TLs.

I plastered the sectors with adv. sats and have some m7m with marines ready.
They are on standby in Asteroid Belt, Jupiter & Jupiter 2 + Saturn for a quick Ice Miner interception (who deliver new stations, at least in my very first game they did so).
I am a Mistral Tycoon!

Poisoned Paranid Start (X3TC): Take a joyride in a Hyperion Vanguard (250.3m/s)! VANILLA Updated 2012-04-02 (new mediafire link)

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Fri, 29. Jun 12, 17:50

Just 4 hours away from a tractor beam being built. :)

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 29. Jun 12, 18:23

@ Eisenkalle: yes, when I used the term 'respawn' for docks etc and not for forges etc, I meant they 'just appear' while you are elsewhere, ie without being delivered by a TL.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Eisenkalle
x3tc

Post by Eisenkalle » Fri, 29. Jun 12, 18:50

Alan Phipps wrote:@ Eisenkalle: yes, when I used the term 'respawn' for docks etc and not for forges etc, I meant they 'just appear' while you are elsewhere, ie without being delivered by a TL.
Heya Alan,

yeah I understood.

These station only respawn, while the other stations usually are delivered by TL.
I am quite irritated about my current game.
The not regular stations are NOT delivered by TL.
For example Water Purification, Weapon stations and the like, currently respawn after 12-24h.

They respawn... ;_;
So nothing to board for me... anyway this is under observation from my part.
I am a Mistral Tycoon!

Poisoned Paranid Start (X3TC): Take a joyride in a Hyperion Vanguard (250.3m/s)! VANILLA Updated 2012-04-02 (new mediafire link)

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Sat, 30. Jun 12, 17:28

Eisenkalle wrote:
Alan Phipps wrote:I think only equipment docks, trading stations, shipyards and outposts (and Terran equivalents) respawn. Mere factories and forges have to be replaced by GoD by TL going pretty much anywhere in Terran space and only if the local supply and demand warrants it. Unless you are supporting the overall Terran economy somehow that is quite possibly seen as unlikely.

At least for my universe, some stations still respawn.
From the original three Water Purification Plants in Jupter, tzwo respawned.
The new ones have been taking care off, after some moneymaking (delivering resources).
I will observe this matter really close.

Reasons for the respawns are still unknown to me.
Just as like commonwealthstation they usually get delivered by TLs.

I plastered the sectors with adv. sats and have some m7m with marines ready.
They are on standby in Asteroid Belt, Jupiter & Jupiter 2 + Saturn for a quick Ice Miner interception (who deliver new stations, at least in my very first game they did so).
What a bugger, went through all the trouble of building a Tractor Beam Factory, waited hours for it to build and then equiped it to my Orca, only for my Orca ta accidently crash into the Mining craft, blow it to smitherines and the guy to say, "You tried your best!" Mission no longer needed to be completed.

ha ha, i'd of annhilated it had I of knowm. :P :oops:

Managed to unlock the Terren Shipyard so Whoop whoop! :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”