Suggestion about Complex factory trade

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

k9z56t

Suggestion about Complex factory trade

Post by k9z56t » Sat, 30. Jun 12, 11:42

In my opinion every item should have its buy(min/max) , sell(min/max) value. For example i bought energycell from 12 but if some1 wants to buy it from 20 then factory or agent should sell it. In same way if my factory sells adv satellite then it should buy from 11051 then sell at the price i choose.

It should work with some % as trigger such as

if amount energycell > %75 sell
if amount adv satellite < %10 buy

and it should leave about %25 at factory when selling to prevent running out of resource (players should be able to choose this % values)

Prices at complex factories gets reset everytime a new factory added. Setting buy(min/max) , sell(min/max) values would also prevent this.

paulhamm
x3

Post by paulhamm » Sat, 30. Jun 12, 14:38

The bonus pack scripts CAG and CLS handle this. There is no reason for an NPC trader to come to your Complex/Factory to purchase e-cells at 20cr just to ship them to some NPC factory that is willing to buy them for 20cr. NPC traders want to make a profit. NPC traders will purchase a variety of finished goods at 1cr below average but that is the best case scenario. Trading stations and EQ docks will buy and sell goods at average price so no NPC trader will purchase from the player above average. The player needs to use a Trading Station, EQ Dock, the Hub, or a ship (something with a hanger is useful as it can be used as a home base) to engage in the automated buying and selling of finished goods like Advanced Satellites.

As an example I use a Chokaro as a home base to purchase microchips with 15 Fujin fighters. The Fujins attempt to fill the Chokaro with microchips. The Chokaro loads the microchips into a used Mercury Hauler. I periodically unload the Mercury Hauler into other used transports to maintain the flow of goods. Though this example is only designed to purchase and store microchips it could be used to purchase and sell microchips or anything else.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”