looking for economy charts on sales/purchases of products pertaining to stations{TC}

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

sweetsedation
x3ap

looking for economy charts on sales/purchases of products pertaining to stations{TC}

Post by sweetsedation » Mon, 23. Jul 12, 05:37

hi all,
i've been looking for charts with figures AND graphs showing the sales and purchases of products from my complexes for TC.
just like the additional 'graph' functions in AP.
(used to play AP but converted back to TC for the extra mod functionalities. but i really really really want those graphs and statistics for my sales/purchases)

UTprofit, MK3 Trading log, Asset Summary report all do not seem to show my purchases and sales per time period for my complexes.

Could anyone please direct me to a mod(s) which has such functions? pretty please? :D

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 23. Jul 12, 12:34

not sure y you would go back to TC for "extra mod functionalities" as AP has everything TC has mod wise, and more.

The graphs functionality is not something that can be added via mod, its built into the game engine. And many of the stats that it records and uses were added in AP and not accessable for TC

sweetsedation
x3ap

Post by sweetsedation » Mon, 23. Jul 12, 13:57

Aww man :( okay thanks for the reply!
My main issue is that ap doesn't support SRM. Or rather, I dont think SRM can be used in AP from what I've seen in threads. And XRM isnt an alternative because I kinda lag quite badly. Hence the reluctance to switch to AP.
But thank you for the reply! Am using some of ur scripts too!

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 24. Jul 12, 13:31

so you mean compatability rather than functionality ;)

larger mods will have to be converted to work in AP, but theres nothing in AP that would stop it from being converted. It will just take some time and knowledge to do it

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”