Matter/Anti-Matter Warheads production?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ginsus
x3ap

Matter/Anti-Matter Warheads production?

Post by ginsus » Fri, 27. Jul 12, 22:40

Im playing X3AP without mods on the newest patch.

Im only finding the warheads for sale, but not a factory to produce them. Is there any shipyard where I can buy?

I know its not described here: http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_map/ware-list. ... arhead&p=1 or at least Im not finding on it, but I see some new technologys for Terrans on this new patch and wonder if anybody knows if is possible to produce anti-matter warheads

donpera

Post by donpera » Fri, 27. Jul 12, 22:51

Terrans are xenophobic you are lucky they tolerate you at all. Just buy their stuff and keep your head down.
Spoiler
Show
When you finish the Aldrin plot you can buy some terran factories but i dont know if mater/antimater warhead fab is among them.

ginsus
x3ap

Post by ginsus » Fri, 27. Jul 12, 22:54

I am Terran hehehe, and Im playing X3AP not X3TC. Aldrin is already available but I dont see a factory there for this, nor in Mars, nor in Moon, nor is Saturn too.

ACID SCOUT

Post by ACID SCOUT » Fri, 27. Jul 12, 22:57

donpera wrote:Terrans are xenophobic you are lucky they tolerate you at all. Just buy their stuff and keep your head down.
Spoiler
Show
When you finish the Aldrin plot you can buy some terran factories but i dont know if mater/antimater warhead fab is among them.
Dont spread disinformation, there is no aldrin plot in AP. Edit: ninjad
Last edited by ACID SCOUT on Fri, 27. Jul 12, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Fri, 27. Jul 12, 22:58

ginsus wrote:I am Terran hehehe, and Im playing X3AP not X3TC. Aldrin is already available but I dont see a factory there for this, nor in Mars, nor in Moon, nor is Saturn too.
You cannot buy an M/A warhead factory. There is a trick in that if you blockade a sector in Terran space, and kill the M/A factory there, you can capture the TL that the GoD engine sends there to re-deplay the M/A factory, and with some luck, you got your M/A factory with the ship.

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Sat, 28. Jul 12, 08:16

what vincenth said.

but. get ready to sit on your bastu for a long time, god might decide to send the ship after 10 min or 2 in game days.
X gamer , one at a time.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”