[AP] An endless Trial by Fire {{SOLVED}}

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

kerDajan
x4

[AP] An endless Trial by Fire {{SOLVED}}

Post by kerDajan » Sat, 28. Jul 12, 20:22

As you may guess from the title I am stuck mid-plot in AP, unable to progress. I've completed the Beryll missions and had sector police tell me to piss off and leave enforcement to them, returned to m148 and been told to go frag terrans for a while....
Well I've scoured the war sectors for several hours now; my kill counts can be best expressed in carrier groups; my expenditure on drones and missiles could bankrupt planets; I've got an HQ in a TL somewhere waiting for me to have a moment or two site it....
Nothing. No call for a return to base, no mission guidance, no gap from war reports. I've been jumping in to every sector mentioned in a report, bringing the wrath of god upon any arrogant white vessel in sight, I'm now immune to the shivers I receive as pilots use their last breaths to plead against their fates, terror echoing about their rapidly disintegrating hulls...

Anyone any idea if I've been hit by a nasty case of game-breakage? Or do you need to reach certain levels of skill/infamy before base calls you back?
TIA
Last edited by kerDajan on Sun, 29. Jul 12, 04:28, edited 1 time in total.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 28. Jul 12, 20:56

Where did you get the HQ from? The HQ plot normally just starts, if you completed the X3AP main plot.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Sat, 28. Jul 12, 21:09

Went an had a word with a Teladi gent in PTNI. Was cruising through when a plot mission icon popped up over NNMC HQ. Coincided with a trade level-up, so I assumed it was that that caused it.
I base that I haven't finished the main plot on the fact that I have no recollection of being recalled from Terran-splatting duties and that I have no Aamon Prototype (I understand this to be one of the rewards for completion)

[EDIT]

Oops, problem solved. The constant melee must have numbed me - it seems during one of my re-provisioning runs I did indeed activate the final stages of the plot, one of my wings then cleaned out the pitiful mercenary force without my even registering it. Shame about the Aamon - it laminated itself within moments of entering my possession. Small wonder I didn't realize it was all over :roll:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”