[AP] Xenon migration and the hub

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dynamo breaker
x3tc

[AP] Xenon migration and the hub

Post by dynamo breaker » Sat, 4. Aug 12, 11:53

I want to use the hub to cause the xenon to invade races sectors, but they never want to leave the hub! I've heard that if you place the hub such that it makes a shortcut for a Xenon migration then they will use those gates of the hub, does anyone know some of the usual Xenon migration routes?

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Sat, 4. Aug 12, 14:30

The migration I see the most is the one from the Xenon sector north of BHS heading into Treasure Chest. :)
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

dynamo breaker
x3tc

Post by dynamo breaker » Sat, 4. Aug 12, 22:44

Yep I know that one. Is there a migration route that goes through Menelaus's Paradise, or do they just invade that sector?

StarSword
x3tc

Post by StarSword » Sat, 4. Aug 12, 23:15

In TC there was a whole cluster of Xenon sectors in that region (north of Getsu Fune, east of Menelaus' Paradise, then south of Zyarth's Dominion and west of Thyn's Abyss). You'd get Xenon migrating every which way. Don't know if that holds true with AP, though.
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

Ulan Dhor
x3tc

Post by Ulan Dhor » Sat, 4. Aug 12, 23:34

StarSword wrote:In TC there was a whole cluster of Xenon sectors in that region (north of Getsu Fune, east of Menelaus' Paradise, then south of Zyarth's Dominion and west of Thyn's Abyss). You'd get Xenon migrating every which way. Don't know if that holds true with AP, though.
No, the area has changed. The busiest gate where all the Xenon passed through doesn't exist anymore.

dynamo breaker
x3tc

Post by dynamo breaker » Sat, 4. Aug 12, 23:50

Ulan Dhor wrote:
StarSword wrote:In TC there was a whole cluster of Xenon sectors in that region (north of Getsu Fune, east of Menelaus' Paradise, then south of Zyarth's Dominion and west of Thyn's Abyss). You'd get Xenon migrating every which way. Don't know if that holds true with AP, though.
No, the area has changed. The busiest gate where all the Xenon passed through doesn't exist anymore.
Aw too bad, maybe I'll install XRM, I heard there are invasions in that mod.

brucewarren
x3tc

Post by brucewarren » Sun, 5. Aug 12, 00:28

I'm seriously tempted to stick the hub between two Xenon Core sectors and between Home of Light and Argon Prime. I wonder what will happen :D

SayuNowi
x3tc

Post by SayuNowi » Sun, 5. Aug 12, 00:38

brucewarren wrote:I'm seriously tempted to stick the hub between two Xenon Core sectors and between Home of Light and Argon Prime. I wonder what will happen :D
*evil laugh*

that could be awesome

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”