Resolved Support Issue removed from X3AP Steam Patch Doc thread.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

KRM398
xr

Resolved Support Issue removed from X3AP Steam Patch Doc thread.

Post by KRM398 » Sat, 4. Aug 12, 15:13

My steam acount updates this morning to AP 2.51..and now, it crashes before getting me in saying soemthing about a steam temp folder for teh exe does not exist. tried a bunch of times, and the only difference is the file number, which now is at 10..lol but steam will not start or run past the patch.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sat, 4. Aug 12, 15:17

KRM398 wrote:My steam acount updates this morning to AP 2.51..and now, it crashes before getting me in saying soemthing about a steam temp folder for teh exe does not exist. tried a bunch of times, and the only difference is the file number, which now is at 10..lol but steam will not start or run past the patch.
Steam updates into 03 at the moment, so either one of your mods is now broken or gone (overwritten), or steam itself has a problem.

Go into steam itself and get the game verified as being intact.

BTW, this is a documentation thread, not a support thread, so please ask questions about the patches elsewhere.

KRM398
xr

Post by KRM398 » Sat, 4. Aug 12, 15:57

TY for you're kind assistance, it was steam itself, it crashed for some reason and never recovered. I Had to start it again with a fresh install, which erased every game and mod I Had. If at all possible, I'll play off a disk or disk setup from now on, not steam.Lost weeks of mod work.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”