Display current credits in HUD?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

sirtaj

Display current credits in HUD?

Post by sirtaj » Sun, 12. Aug 12, 10:33

Hi guys, Is there an available mod that shows the current credits in the player's account somewhere on screen?

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I've looked around and can't find anything that does this specifically.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 12. Aug 12, 11:50

No, I don't think that there's such a mod. The access to the HUD via scripts and mods is rather limited.

I wonder, what do you need such a display for? By hitting 'p' (default assignment of keys) the Pilot statistics window opens, which displays your currenct balance. In addition to that, in all trading menus the money on your account is displayed as well.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

sirtaj

Post by sirtaj » Sun, 12. Aug 12, 17:03

That's disappointing, but thanks for the answer.

The reason is that I am near the start of my game, setting up my trading network via sector and universe traders. I'd like to monitor credits (since they fluctuate often due to trader transactions) while I'm doing other things. That way I know when to perform the next step (make a purchase, set up a new trader etc) or when I've made a mistake somewhere and credits are running dangerously low. The pilot info screen is easy enough, but it's an extra thing to remember to do every now and then.

In short, simply a convenience.

spur390

Post by spur390 » Wed, 22. Aug 12, 05:11

Such information would be immensely useful. I hope that rebirth will display your money at all times, along with energy, how much cargo space you have, and other such small but important info.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”