[X3:TC] Aldrin Plot - Rewards and potential rewards [Resolved]

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

zapza

[X3:TC] Aldrin Plot - Rewards and potential rewards [Resolved]

Post by zapza » Sat, 18. Aug 12, 17:42

I'm trying to decide whether or not to start the Aldrin Plot.

In my current vanilla game I've got quite a few Terran capital ships but I've never been able to source either Wraith missiles or Starburst Shockwave Cannons - (not quite the end of the world but I quite fancy getting my hands on the Wraith).

My question is this, if I complete the Plot will I then be able to purchase the necessary Fabs, ie Wraith & SSC?

I suppose a supplementary question might be, would either of these fabs be found in the 'newly revealed' sectors ?

Any info/insights would be much appreciated.

Last edited by zapza on Sat, 18. Aug 12, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Sat, 18. Aug 12, 17:47

At, or near the end of the Aldrin Plot, a new Shipyard can be found in the Aldrin sectors. This shipyard sells most of the Terran factories. However, I'm not sure if SSC & Wraith are amongst them. :)
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

zapza

Post by zapza » Sat, 18. Aug 12, 17:56

Cheers Coreblimey.

I knew about the "shipyard reward" in TUS1 - it's the info regarding the weaps/missile fabs that's holding me up at the moment.

If I can get them then I'll whip through the Plot and start manufacturing my own.

If they're not going to be available then I'm planning on an all out assault on the Terran sectors. I'm pretty much geared up to start that at almost any time but, if possible, I would like to be self-sufficient in weaps and missiles before making those moves.

Take care

Ebonyfly
x3tc

Post by Ebonyfly » Sat, 18. Aug 12, 18:38

Yes, you can get Wraith and SSC factories from the Aldrin Plot shipyard. There are some Terran factories still unavailable but luckily not the ones you are after.

zapza

Post by zapza » Sat, 18. Aug 12, 19:07

Ebonyfly wrote:Yes, you can get Wraith and SSC factories from the Aldrin Plot shipyard. There are some Terran factories still unavailable but luckily not the ones you are after.

Many thanks for that Ebonyfly - I'll get started on the Plot now.

:thumb_up:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”