[MOD][AP] Lost Colony Expansion v2.02 25/08/2013 - vanilla & XRM

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Fri, 2. Jan 15, 07:22

Sorkvild wrote:
vukica wrote:
Sorkvild wrote:I'm using these

from the title page of this thread

Version 2.02 - with XRM 1.29 jobs
IEX patch version 1.03
try this: https://cylon33.googlecode.com/files/Lo ... RMjobs.rar
What I see this is the older version. But nevermind... I replaced the current version director with the one you're suggestion. Saved, reloaded, waited. Nothing. No new stuff :/
You do realize you have to discover new sectors? :)

If that ain't it, I ain't gor a clue...
Split say NEED MORE FIREPOWER!!

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Fri, 2. Jan 15, 11:14

OK I managed this thing to work. Replaced all mods once again besides xrm and started a new game. New sectors have arrived. Looks really good at first glance,lots of new spaces, atmospheric descriptions, life here and there. Up to explore.

And I'm using the patch 2.02 - with XRM 1.29 jobs. No need to use old 1.03 patch.
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Fri, 2. Jan 15, 17:49

Sorkvild wrote:OK I managed this thing to work. Replaced all mods once again besides xrm and started a new game. New sectors have arrived. Looks really good at first glance,lots of new spaces, atmospheric descriptions, life here and there. Up to explore.

And I'm using the patch 2.02 - with XRM 1.29 jobs. No need to use old 1.03 patch.
i don't know, the map name changed somewhere... was it 2.02, 2.03, 1.03b i really don't know.

i'm glad it works and i hope you enjoy it. i know it's not perfect, especially with IEX but it does what it was supposed to do. give more space.

Letzt
xr

Post by Letzt » Thu, 17. Sep 15, 23:18

Hello and thanks for your great work , I recently installed and started a game with others scripts and I have to ask , can I use the sector takeover script on your sectors?

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Fri, 18. Sep 15, 01:09

Letzt wrote:Hello and thanks for your great work , I recently installed and started a game with others scripts and I have to ask , can I use the sector takeover script on your sectors?
yup

xypher stone
x3ap

Post by xypher stone » Tue, 29. Sep 15, 21:09

vukica wrote:
-pault193- wrote:I'm just curious has this mod reached its limitations for vanilla ?
What do you mean limitations?

Will I be adding more sectors?

No.

Why not?
LU is new vanilla, hence this.
and if i may say so, it's working great.
I have to agree with vukica LU is new vanilla with vukica sector map it's so huge and love EMS (Emergent Mission System)
however i do play XRM & X-tended too
X3 TC 3.2 + XTC
X3 AP 3.1 + LU + Revelation Plus + Phanon Plus + EMS + STO + LU-GoldUI-V1.0.0 + Pirate Guild 3 + Anarkis Defense System + Yaki Armada 2

[ external image ]

Welingen
x4

Post by Welingen » Wed, 21. Oct 15, 17:21

hi,

I try making a compatibility patch for XRMi-TCAP http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=312645, but i'm not sure how i can do that.

I think i must make an other 00749.bod file, because loco 2.02 crush all update made by XRMi-TCAP. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

If i removed 00749.bod loco , XRMi-TCAP sector are all good but loco sector move inside universe map instead of moved north universe map.

Same thing if i put xrmi-tcap after loco.

But i have no idee how i can make 00749.bod, i try with MapTools_V2.1 with
x3_universe.xml ( modified with XRMi-TCAP ) + x3_universe_2.xml + LoCo_map.xml +AlEx_map.xml, but area is too smal ,i can't move loco +alEx uper X3 univers map, not enough space.

An idee ?

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Thu, 22. Oct 15, 09:25

make sure there are no overlapping sectors(sectors in different maps with the same coordinates). if that's ok, go to next step.

00749.bod
there can be no double gates anywhere on the map. you need to remove these for bod generation. make a copy of your map and remove doubles. then use the second file for map generation. quick way is x3 editor, which has a galaxy editor.
double gates are in aldrin, where there are two gates gonnecting to the same sector and the rest are connected within sector.

in maptools, you can move the map via middle or right click, can't remember exactly which.
keep in mind LoCo sectors are all over the place. i had to use empty sectors, so you might want to refer to their xy coordinates to locate them.

EDIT: it's the middle click.
if you have any further problems, please feel free to contact me.

-Skipp-
x4

Post by -Skipp- » Sat, 4. Jun 16, 01:18

Could I get some tips on installing this mod onto a clean AP install that only has IE/IEX added?

my addon folder has 6 cat/dat files (4 from AP + IE + IEX).

I see multiple download links with and without director/t folders.

I tried using just the "Vanilla" one and the added IEX patch but I can't get any new systems.

Do you actually need to start a new game or can I just load my old save?

Thnx!

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Sat, 4. Jun 16, 01:34

Normally I'd install the IEX cat/dat files first followed by this mod so as to make sure you're not breaking anything in the mod that actually matters (the fact that some IEX stuff gets reverted is not as important).

However, if both mods want to change the galaxy XML which would mean that the last cat/dat overwrites the galaxy changes made by the previous ones then I'm afraid a lot of IEX may get reverted that way. If that's true then the only solution is for someone to manually merge the galaxy.xml changes that IEX makes with those made by this mod, essentially making a compatibility patch for this mod and IEX. But you should ask in the IEX thread maybe Moonrat has time to take a look at this mod and see what possible conflicts exist.
X3LU 1.5.2/1.7.0 Youtube series with: IEX 1.5b + LUVi, SIaF r7 (previously also used Phanon Plus 4.02, Revelation Plus 1.04, Diverse Game Starts - LU Edition)
[ external image ]

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Sat, 4. Jun 16, 18:19

this doesn't overwrite galaxy file, it adds new files, that's why there isn't that much traffic in the new sectors for a few hours.

p.s. that's also the reason why you don't need to start a new game. it should work on old saves.

p.p.s to whom it may concern, yes, i am still here.

martin Richter
x3tc

Post by martin Richter » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 22:00

Hey Guys!

Looks like the links for the downloads in the first post are dead.
Someone has an alternative link or can please upload me the files?

Thank you in advance!

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 22:11

martin Richter wrote:Hey Guys!

Looks like the links for the downloads in the first post are dead.
Someone has an alternative link or can please upload me the files?

Thank you in advance!
I have a backup, but can only get to it tomorrow.

martin Richter
x3tc

Post by martin Richter » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 22:45

Greetings vukica

thank you for your super fast response, tomorrow would be perfect! =)

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Tue, 27. Sep 16, 10:31

There, links should work now.

martin Richter
x3tc

Post by martin Richter » Tue, 27. Sep 16, 19:02

The links are working like a charm, thank you very much!

Connstar
x3ap

Post by Connstar » Wed, 11. Jan 17, 13:15

The links are not working anymore:( And are there news on the XRMi-TCAP-LoCo-Patch mentioned earlier?

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Wed, 11. Jan 17, 13:36

ffs, dropbox...

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 11. Jan 17, 13:38

The dropbox links work fine for me.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Wed, 11. Jan 17, 13:44

It's a more recent policy.
Dropbox seems to block files if accessed by too many users. Which is really weird, I honestly didn't expect this to be accessed *that* much.

Had the same problem with Crusader Kings 2 Plus, which has about 2000 downloads. I guess that's not too much either...

Anyway, re-uploaded.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”