Max Psp or ssc Lasers for kyoto or woden Arming Ships - Fixed by stopping NPC scripts

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

bobt
x3tc

Max Psp or ssc Lasers for kyoto or woden Arming Ships - Fixed by stopping NPC scripts

Post by bobt » Thu, 30. Aug 12, 03:12

Anyone have problems Keeping Lasers in the Bays. I have a couple of Capital Shipts Wooden, Kyoto, Aegirs, Osakas... and when I try tro fit them with lasers like full of singularity projectors or Starbursts, I can only mount a couple and then they remove themselves.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 30. Aug 12, 10:55

Are you running a weapons script such as MARS?

If not and they are boarded rather than bought or built ships, issue them the ship command 'none' and then the all-turrets command 'none'. After that any scripts they were running from their former NPC lives should be stopped and they should act normally on further installation and commands.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

bobt
x3tc

They were Bought And I dont think I am running scripts

Post by bobt » Thu, 30. Aug 12, 20:09

I will try the two commands and see what happens.

Ship command none
each turret none

thanks it worked on the kyoto so the scripts have to be disabled before changing weapons.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”