X3AP Fleet commander M1 not receiving energy cells

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Steve5845
x3tc

X3AP Fleet commander M1 not receiving energy cells

Post by Steve5845 » Sun, 2. Sep 12, 01:06

Hi everyone, My fleet commader M1 is not receiving energy cells. I have a TL, 2 TS, several M6/m7, 2 M2 and the M1 has a full hanger of m3's. All ships are under the fleet command of the M1 and noone is in a wing and all commands are issued to the M1 via the fleet command. I've tried the refuel all ships command, defend sector command and the invade sector command. None of the commands give my M1 fuel.

The TL is loaded with 30k energy cells and each of my MSF ts have 14-15k worth of energy cells in their holds.

The M1 has 2k worth of empty space avail and all other ships with a JD appear to be fueled up after the refuel command.

I have the bonus pack installed and would like to know:

1: How to fix this issue.

2: Is this an issue with the bonus pack or the game itself.

3: If I can't fix/bypass this issue, is the issue being worked on?

I do love the fleet system and it works great for me as long as the gate everyones coming in through is clear. If it isn't each ship in my fleet gets picked off one by one as they enter and sit there.

Thanks Egosoft for making such great games!

-Steve

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 2. Sep 12, 11:31

I am going to move this to the X-Universe gameplay forum where more people using the fleet and refuel commands will see it and respond.

Just one thing occurs to me in passing, do the M1 and refuelling ships have transporter devices?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Steve5845
x3tc

Post by Steve5845 » Sun, 2. Sep 12, 21:58

Thanks for responding, all TLs and TSs have a transporter device.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 2. Sep 12, 22:03

You didn't mention the M1 Fleet Commander there.

From the Fleet Resupply instructions: "To use the resupply command, the Fleet Commander must have a Transporter Device installed and you must have at least one resupply ship (TS or TP) available. Supply ships (TL) also need the Transporter Device to operate properly."
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Steve5845
x3tc

Post by Steve5845 » Sun, 2. Sep 12, 23:30

Sorry, yes the M1 fleet commander does also have a transporter device. The point of my post though was that all OTHER ships in the fleet are being resupplied and refueled EXCEPT the M1. I'm not sure this would be possible if any of the TSs, TLs or the M1 did not have a transporter device.

I don't believe I mentioned that everything is working well except for the M1 getting the Ecells and Supplies that it needs.
Last edited by Steve5845 on Sun, 2. Sep 12, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 3. Sep 12, 00:17

if you have other TL's in your fleet they will be used as a drop off point. Without a TL the fleet commander is used.

as the fleet commander focuses on commanding, it doesn't actually pick up its own energy cells
As all ships resupply themselves by heading to the storage ship when they need it

just an oversight for the commander when theres TL's in the fleet.
only ways to fix it would be to use something like CLS to resupply just the commander

Steve5845
x3tc

Post by Steve5845 » Mon, 3. Sep 12, 05:53

Thanks alan and crycow, any advice on setting up the cls to work with the fleet commander?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”