Missile is no more sold in Shop

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cullin

Missile is no more sold in Shop

Post by Cullin » Sat, 8. Sep 12, 11:27

HI guys, i bought X2 the Threat via STEAM and start with EASY mode.
i'm wandering in Space because the space is huge for me and feel fun to visit many sectors by myself. when i visit Equipment Station they sell Missiles. So i bought 10 Wasp missiles in early game. But after that I
can't find any small missile in SHOP. So i go to Missle Factory but there is no missile (moskito, wasp) neither. Everywhere i go small missile is sold out.
My game shows "Date 764-07-01 23:00" .
Will missiles come back to Shop?
Can i buy any Wasp if i wait ?
or should i do my mission that Banndana required?
(i didn't do any mission yet coz wandering with my disco gives enough fun to me)

zoleeboy
x3tc

Post by zoleeboy » Sat, 8. Sep 12, 12:06

The missile factories are most likely empty of resources. Provide the factories with the needed resources (energy, food and ore) so they can continue producing.

Also you can wait and come back later. The equipment docks will most likely stay empty for a long time however, because equipment docks buy they wares from factories. So they will wait with restocking until the factory has something to sell...
SAS - Proud Protector of Split

Honoured Strong Arm of Family Thi

Cullin

Post by Cullin » Sun, 9. Sep 12, 04:33

Thax a lot, I fly back to ORE-BELT (that is the ony factory i can doc to)
and Check resoueces to produce wasp missile.
This time they reproduec some 40 missiles and halt produciong for lacking of Ore.
Now i have motivation to have XL cargo ship(Mercury) after Exploring space.
Many thanks.

d-one
x4

Post by d-one » Sun, 9. Sep 12, 21:25

This is why people often build factories to produce their own missiles. The NPC stations never have enough of them available.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”