Misposted topic removed from XTM Tech Sp thread.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Action_Parsnip

Post by Action_Parsnip » Wed, 19. Sep 12, 17:40

Hey all,

I have an odd problem with very large ships and jumpdrives.

Running the latest version of TC on Steam with the latest public release of the Xtended mod. No other mods installed. Game has not been altered in any way. I simply installed the mod and started playing. 100+ hours into it now. Fed up of hiring station transports.

Now I bought one of these Teladi Albatross things to transport stations around, says when ordering that a jumpdrive comes as a pre-installed ship extension/upgrade whatever, and when I got to the equip ship screen after buying at the shipyard it shows that I already have a jumpdrive installed. If I go to an equipment dock it says there too that I have a jumpdrive installed.

I've tried jumping and it doesn't work.

"Command accepted" .... ship moves a small distance then comes to a dead stop and sits there doing nothing.

Now, if I click on the ship through say the property menu and click on info, it does NOT show a jumpdrive as being installed. I tried to do a freight exchange with another ship of mine that does have a jumpdrive, ....can't take that others ship jumpdrive. Hmmmm.

Tried doing a freight exchange with a ship that doesn't have a jumpdrive, to try and get rid of this phantom drive, ....that doesn't work either. Hmmmm.

So I can't buy a jumpdrive as it says at the buying menus I already have one installed. Can't use or eject this phantom drive. I want to take my new Teldai Emeus to Dawn of Eons to ged rid of the Kha'ak M2s that have been occupying it for many many game hours now. That's a 13 sector trip I don't fancy taking without a jumpdrive! :P

Ok all pls help me out here!

Many thanks,

Parsnip.

Helios01
xr

Post by Helios01 » Wed, 19. Sep 12, 18:48

This forum is for X3: Reunion and this thread is about XTM, not XTC (X-Tended for TC). You should ask on X3: Terran Conflict forum, so you can just copy the post to there and create a new thread with it
"If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars" - Carl Sagan

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 19. Sep 12, 19:29

Since this is misposted and also duplicated in the Universe forum where it has been answered, this can be split out and locked.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”